What is the best science fiction/fantasy movie ever?

Stargate (sometime to watch with DF), Star Trek in 1960s when i was little girl, Quantum Leap, X-Files (no more, sad), The Twight Zone (sometime), and any movies from Sci Fi. :)
Mommyof3

The X-Files is on DVD though if you want to watch it. All 9 seasons of it. Quantum Leap is coming to DVD or it's already out. I love Stargate the movie, but unfortunately R4 doesn't have it subtitled :( Shame because the cover looks awesome too. At least I've got the Stargate SG-1 series on DVD. Well half of it.

Ziusudra said:
The X-Files is on DVD though if you want to watch it. All 9 seasons of it. Quantum Leap is coming to DVD or it's already out. I love Stargate the movie, but unfortunately R4 doesn't have it subtitled :( Shame because the cover looks awesome too. At least I've got the Stargate SG-1 series on DVD. Well half of it.

Yes, the first season of Quantum Leap is already out. The second season is to be released on December 14. :)

My current favorites are Stargate: SG-1 and Smallville. :thumb:

some are sci-fi and some are anime sci-fi...

anime

Outlaw Star

Cowboy Bebop

sci-fi

The Matrix triogoly

I guess that's it...I'm not really that much of a sci-fi geek that some you guys think that I am...but I guess I'm just more into videogames and animes anyway.

Quantum Leap is out already? Damn, it'll take its time getting its way to Australia I bet.

That's cool, I like sci fi and fantasy anime, animation gives the artists freedom to create whatever scenes they want, unlike live action, where it's limited by what special effects they can create.

Quantum Leap was my favourite TV sci fiction series. Was so disappointed when it got pulled off the air. :( I had a crush on Scott Bakula, who played Sam Beckett on it. :)

those are really good movie. did you guys know that Metropolis is the first sci-fiction made?? It was made in early 1920's, I think... Silent movie. It was actually quite interesting to see the first sci ficition ever made.

I actually like Alien (series), and Contact a lot. there's also a lot of movies to list...

Back