What is on your keychain besides house/car keys?

usb flash memory

- Mailbox Key
- My parents house keys
- My Apartment keys
- Car keys along with remote control
- Garage Keys
- Window Lock Key
- Locker Keys

That's it.

NE Patriots keychain includes: apt key, car key, mom's house key, and a CVS reward card.

I honestly dont know..I have too much stuff on my keychain. Time to eliminate the junk.

On my keychain, I have a keyless remote (it's a car alarm remote), keys to the car, ILY sign round metal thing attached to the key loop, keys to the file drawer and one more key I don't remember what it is for. lol

I got way too many!!

1) house key
2) mail box key
3) car key
4) car keyless remote
5) cellular site master key
6) work badge (also does keyless door access at main building)
7) two 2GB USB key (never leave home without one!!)
8) lock box keys
9) Parent's house key

Hey Jo.. do ya have a special key for the donkey??? HEHEHEHE couldnt resist saying this... hahaha...

I know Jo gonna hollar hard.. and I also wouldnt be surprised if Calvin has a special Jo-key.. hehe...

*bolts and hide and smirk hard*

Now, Do you know you're getting yourself in trouble? :squint: :P

Jolie, Where is your car keys? *ducks* :giggle:

I was shocked, the other day, when my friend show-ed me her bank card keychain card. She purchased everything except use the ATM with it. I was impressed.

I found it interesting that she'd explained that wherever her car keys would be; there her "credit it" card would be.

Is she the only one? Does anyone have a debit card as a keychain card?

Jolie, Where is your car keys? *ducks* :giggle:

Oh man, Don't remind me about this, haha. I know, I know - I have a bad habit of locking myself out of the car couple of times and it's quite embarrassing. :giggle:

It's a good thing that I haven't locked myself out of the car for a long while. :P

Oh man, Don't remind me about this, haha. I know, I know - I have a bad habit of locking myself out of the car couple of times and it's quite embarrassing. :giggle:

It's a good thing that I haven't locked myself out of the car for a long while. :P

It happened to me too when I used to have that old station wagon, it was annoying at first, sometimes I get locked out when I finish my shift at McDonald's - just had to call one of my parents to bring over the spare keys! :S But now, I'm alllll good, cause to a new car I bought last year which has keyless entry remote control :D

Now, Do you know you're getting yourself in trouble? :squint: :P

HEHEHE Jo I knew ya would hollar for sure on this.. hahhaha :giggle:

Anyways... I do have 2 specific keychains... one set for the house and post office and other one set for truck (backup keys in case the main ones are either in the truck or gone) so both keychains are stringed on a long keychain bond for me to have with ease....

I do remmy one time I got locked out of the truck back in Dec 2006... ahh... since then I have had teh extra truck keys in case....

Isn't this thread alittle too personal? But I will say this.. the less keys the better.. my motto in life is... less is more. As my hubby (bambam) would say.. the key to a certain hole is life, that is if you catch his drift. But I hid his key and don't remember where I put it. :dunno2: :fingersx:

hmmm. I have cards for kroger, petsmart, petco, food lion, and martins, an enormous safety pin, a polished stone set onto a keychain i made when i was five, and an alarm pad for my car.

I got too many keys that my keyring ended up with 4 chains. The largest keyring is just a hub for the other kinds of keys I got.

Only thing on the chain besides the keys is a fingernail clipper heh.

pretty much as i have it what they said on this posts expect one relate to my work. I cant said it.

Jolie...jolie.. JOLIE: you know what it is btw its illegal, only officers are allow to have. Im sure you're smart enough to figure it out :)

lemme know if you're right (of course, not via this but via to my...you know it)

1) house key
2) mail box key
3) my office door key
4) kitchen small safety key
5) garage key
6) car keyless
7) tiny minnie mouse
8) automatic keyless for front of office door

Car Remote, House Keys, bass case key, suitcase keys, CI leather battery case, mini led light all held within an ILY SC keychain.

Car key
House key
Garage key
Krogger's tag
CVS tag
P.O.box key

What on my key chain, Keys for the house, car, storage locks and ditigal key frame and pepper spray.

PS. NS the sharky is on my key chain LOL

HEE just kidding NS!

Back