what if *stalker*

knightwolf68

Reaction score
what if that person tell u about ur lover ( lover or marriage) about how much that person love ur lover and would do anything to get that person into their life ?? what will u do ???

Ahhh I hate Jealous Ex Chicks who butts in New Relationship; I would Suggest her to Move on and get a new Guy. If she doesn't Then she is just making herself harder trying to get The Guy That I am dating. I am not going to worry about her butting in because, If I let it bother me it would make me feel insure about the relationship this guy and I have. So, I am just going to Let her be Miserable. I honestly do not like Stalkers and I think those Females who are stalking their ex needs to get a Life. :fingersx:

I had that experience before!! I dated a girl for few months, then I broke off with her for a very good reason. I start dating another girl, and she started to follow me everywhere I go!!! :eek2: :wtf: I am like ENOUGHH... I had to report on her to the police. And put the red line from her. But that wasn't enough for her!!! I was PISSED off. :mad2: So I just ignore her... for a long time. Then I got married, she almost try to show up to stop the wedding (my previous marriage) but I caught her red handed before she could do that. I heard from a friend what she said and I told this friend GO and stop her from coming to the wedding.. and my friend managed to stop her and stay with her throughout the wedding to make sure she don't do something so stupid. And she finally let it go after 3 years of stalking me!!! :crazy: :dunno:

Cheri said:
LOL Who are u stalking now? Let me see the List.. :deal:
*Pulled my head back in awe* I can see a little girl curling her toes with excitement when a sensuous dirty old man was looking at her...

Let's see... who comes on my list... Names in alphabet order... or someone who might have caught my attention... :naughty:

DirtyOldMan said:
*Pulled my head back in awe* I can see a little girl curling her toes with excitement when a sensuous dirty old man was looking at her...

Let's see... who comes on my list... Names in alphabet order... or someone who might have caught my attention... :naughty:

umm Both? Come on Spit the Beans.. LOL.

I think I got a new stalker... Leo Dicaprio... oops I mean Leo Rabinkov

sure ive had stalkers both IRL and in cyberspace :roll: they DO need to get a life dammit

stalkers :rl:

Fly Free said:
sure ive had stalkers both IRL and in cyberspace :roll: they DO need to get a life dammit

stalkers :rl:

You must have done something Good to get Stalkers. Sorry...I am thinking of something Dirty in my head.. tsk on me.

Cheri said:
You must have done something Good to get Stalkers. Sorry...I am thinking of something Dirty in my head.. tsk on me.

:rofl: Cheri tsk tsk on u!!! u definately have a :twisted: mind! hahaha

knightwolf68 said:
what if that person tell u about ur lover ( lover or marriage) about how much that person love ur lover and would do anything to get that person into their life ?? what will u do ???

Curious since you posted this thread...Is someone stalking you right now?

holyy cow!

knightwolf68 said:
i wasstalked by my ex hearing gf .. she stalked me over a year at work and everywhere i go . got me hopping mad , frustration not let me go etc.. i should cut my dick and let her have it?? lol i mean she stalked me over a year drove me nut !

Back