what has standing up for gays cost you?

Well there are some studies said there's 10 percent of homosexuals around America, but my opinion, it could be like 30 percent due to people's closed mind about their sexual orientation such like those who are bisexual which I mean those men or women who marry with opposite gender and hiding the sexual stuff with the other same gender.

The population of homosexual folks are unpredictable.

Those studies only include the GLTB that are willing to say they are homosexual on a survery. If we include all of the homosexuals that prefer not to discuss their sexuality for whatever reason, I'm certain that the percentage would be much, much higher.

Those studies only include the GLTB that are willing to say they are homosexual on a survery. If we include all of the homosexuals that prefer not to discuss their sexuality for whatever reason, I'm certain that the percentage would be much, much higher.

yeah for several reasons there are people who really are homosexual as preference but they could be shy or embarassed or whatever the reason may be to just say ona survey hey im gay some prefer it be kept private so I beleive there are more homosexuals then what is being counted on a survey

Agree! :)

Let me rephrase: By genocide, heterosexuals will make sure it never gets to be 25%.

Methinks the joke is on the homophobic heteros.....I'd say that the percentage is already up there!

I haven't taken much flack for defending GLBT friends but when I was younger, I was a bit more ignorant about GLBT folks in general. It wasn't until I attended a peer group or something with gays, lesbians and straight people, that I started to shed my ignorance.

I too, cannot stand it when GLBT folks are harassed because of their sexuality. I liken it to racial discrimination (which also infuriates me) and I see nothing wrong with standing up for those who are being persecuted/discriminated against.

Where I live, it's not too bad. The city I live in is very GLBT-friendly and I have yet to see anything hateful against GLBT folks.

Do not hate any gay and lesbian . I have few gay/lesbian friends .. Please read John 3:16-21 . I am not lesbian . I pray all gay and lesbian that he or she will open him / her self to God , that he or she will walk with Jesus in the Kingdom of Heaven . God bless . Remember God is only judge on all people in the world. God created man and woman in one but not two . Satan created
homesexual , murder , divorce , unfriend , gossip , etc etc . please be friend and share with love .. sniffng me more , i have spoiled chihuahua
smile have a nice day !!!!!

Do you just come here to preach and convert?

I believe that if there is a god/jesus/yehwah/allah/buddha/cthulu/whatever in the universe, that he/she/it does not discriminate against people, no matter what.

Don't get me wrong theres some progay people in here, but wheres all the gay people, and why are there so many phobes??

Perhaps it is not natural for you, but for the homosexual, it is very natural biologically, socially, and psychologically. Abnormal must be viewed in context.

Totally. And it is NOT a choice. WTF who the hell would choose to be gay.

I do not care to have my sexuality compared to animals. I am not an animal. Do not compare me to an animal and, most certainly, do not support my right to existence to an animal.

That said, I need not repeat the obvious fact that homosexuality is genetic. I have proof.

I beleive homosexuality is a choice, dont care if someone wants to be gay or not, however a real feminine guy that plays dressup is kinda hot too me anyhoos I still think its a choice, also however I beleive gays have just as much right to be here and get married or whatever as anyone else no matter what they are there still people gay or no

So when did you make the CHOICE to find feminine boys sexy?

And helloooo, I am single and still just as gay as when I am dating a man. Gay is not a verb.

Im gay. I came out when I was in high school. It was around my junior year... A classmate of mine wrote a letter to the school paper's editor about that the school's newspaper talked too much about clubs and that all "homosexuals" were sinners, etc. etc. The editor, who is a gays rights advocate, told her that the purpose of the newspapers is to keep everyone updated on what is going on around the school... So too bad for her! :-P

Cost of driving to a gay rally.... $120

Cost of having Gay Rights protest sign made.... $80

Cost of food and lodge.... $200

Seeing a pregnant man... Priceless!

Back