What happens if the Supreme Court strikes down 'Obamacare'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Massachusetts and we have mandatory health insurance already, thanks to Mitt Romney!

I can tell you that you are just assuming because Supreme Court has more conservative judges than liberal judges. That's easily for you to figure it out about what they will rule on it.

That's not very true on all cases.

Like I said, it's early....but it looks promising

:confused: I thought Attorney General Bruning said it, not TXgolfer.

“All eyes were on Justice Kennedy today,” said Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning. “He seemed skeptical of the government’s argument.”

It is early to tell, but I thought what I've seen so far has been encouraging. Looks like the Justices might have read their Constitution.

Also promising is Justices tend to have long memories. I am sure Kennedy remembers when Obama took a swing at the court in 2010..... Kennedy wrote the opinion on that case.

It's probably because of reform signed by Bush which lead to ballooning for Obama.

Probably? Nice guess work, but I think not.
Also, Obama was in favor of Bush's bail out, so he owns it, too.

Probably? Nice guess work, but I think not.
Also, Obama was in favor of Bush's bail out, so he owns it, too.

it was probably less expensive than to not support Bush's bailout. sux.

Truly, if you need a contestant for the blame game, look at the American citizen, half the problems in this country are because the majority don't educate themselves, .75% haven't read the Constitution. Unfortunately, there is only a few who don't sit back and hope the government will take care of us.

Truly, if you need a contestant for the blame game, look at the American citizen, half the problems in this country are because the majority don't educate themselves, .75% haven't read the Constitution. Unfortunately, there is only a few who don't sit back and hope the government will take care of us.

.75%? That's pretty small. :lol:

The govt gives, the govt taketh.

Lol, I forgot to drop the percentage since I put it in decimal form 75%, or .75. my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back