What Games Have You Completed?

On what version?

Ah cool lol. thought might been a console version...didnt know it was on PC as well.

I've been playing a lot of those PC on line Tower Defense Games and this one I completed... twice... it's challenging and there is another version. Gem Craft Chapter 1 GemCraft | Armor Games

And the prelude Gem Craft Chapter 0 GemCraft chapter 0 | Armor Games a lot harder than the First Chapter ... there is supposed to be a 2nd Chapter but it's not out yet.

Ahhh I defeated the DEAD SPACE game. It scary game, of course I was scare sh!t out of me while monsters stand behind me which cant see my back. Ha! but later I got used and fearless to face the violence deformed monsters surround me when door locked up to force me to k!ll them till them out. it was AWESOME LONGEST STORYLINE GAME, and Yeah, yeah, it's worth to buy..

but Condemned series are most scary and violence game, IMO! ;)

Congrats on Dead Space XBGM3R :)

Dead Space is coming to Games on Demand on October 27th. Other games such as GTAIV is coming to Games on Demand later this month as well.

Honestly, I don't really like Games on Demand. the prices on those games are totally rip off.

You can obviously get the preowned title much cheaper at Gamestop.

Just beat Dead Space for 2nd time since a year ago lol now is on round 3 and will play again later to collect more trophies.

1) Yeah it is more likely arcade TPS (third person shooters). the game really remind me of the old xbox game called max payne 2.

2) Wow I really never have thought of that like replaying. Once I completed any games. I move on and pick up another game to play till complete all missions. Because I dislike to re-play repeatitive game. I would be easy boring. but I should play games on hard mode. I always play game on normal mode.

3) Black is very excellent game. I never forget that game after when i completed all missions. its reminded me of the Golden eye 007 game.
I often look for reasons to play the game again. That's why I usually do my research before buying games.

If the game has only one level and nothing else, then I'll just borrow it from someone else or rent it from the store.

For instance, a friend of mine had Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii. He played through quickly and beat the game. He was like, "Okay, I'm done!" and moved on. He didn't realize that if he kept playing to get 100% in everything with Mario, it would unlock Luigi to play the whole thing again, but more challenging than Mario (Luigi jumps higher, but responds slower).

Halo is like that. Each level of difficulty results in a longer ending. :)

Congrats on Dead Space XBGM3R :)

Dead Space is coming to Games on Demand on October 27th. Other games such as GTAIV is coming to Games on Demand later this month as well.

Honestly, I don't really like Games on Demand. the prices on those games are totally rip off.

You can obviously get the preowned title much cheaper at Gamestop.
Dude, Thanks for compliments..
Yeah I have heard the rumors from xbox forums about some games will be show up the game on demand every week. Yes I agree with you that price on digital games are rip off. They are very clever that you can't tell it is old or new. they can selling it on flat price till 1 or 2 years to drop $5.00 or 9.99.

DD games is your own risk, if you dislike games for million reasons. you can't get fully refund.. you can't trade nor selling it

I notice MS, PS3, Gamestop, D2D, others pushing gamers to get downloading the digital games their own servers than ever..

Just beat Dead Space for 2nd time since a year ago lol now is on round 3 and will play again later to collect more trophies.
Yeah I wondering DS is running the round from 1 to 12? Because Dead Space tell the story of church, cult leader, and maker before they lead to turn themselves into necromorph beasts by Med lab, dr science.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iC7gyPq820]YouTube - Dead Space - scene spot[/ame]
Dude, Look an armor suit (Level 3), its mine.. whats level of your armor suit

For instance, a friend of mine had Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii. He played through quickly and beat the game. He was like, "Okay, I'm done!" and moved on. He didn't realize that if he kept playing to get 100% in everything with Mario, it would unlock Luigi to play the whole thing again, but more challenging than Mario (Luigi jumps higher, but responds slower).

Halo is like that. Each level of difficulty results in a longer ending. :)
Vam, Now I understanding.., Yeah thanks for explain about unlock mode, weapons, or others.. you are right.. But some games I don't have done , and don't want them clutter and neglect for months. I want done with games asap. ;)

Last night I finally defeated the Queen Vixen at final stage in Redneck Rampage (DOS game by Interplay). It took me about 30 minutes to kill her. I am going to install RR: Suckin' Grits on Route 66 and RR: Ride Again games.

Dude, Thanks for compliments..
Yeah I have heard the rumors from xbox forums about some games will be show up the game on demand every week. Yes I agree with you that price on digital games are rip off. They are very clever that you can't tell it is old or new. they can selling it on flat price till 1 or 2 years to drop $5.00 or 9.99.

DD games is your own risk, if you dislike games for million reasons. you can't get fully refund.. you can't trade nor selling it

I notice MS, PS3, Gamestop, D2D, others pushing gamers to get downloading the digital games their own servers than ever..

Yep...looks like that in the future, even in the next generation of videogaming, we may get MOST of the games from digital downloads...

Look at Onlive, PSPGo with over 20 PSP titles to choose from for digital downloads, Wii for classic videogame downloads, Xbox360 with Xbox originals (now retired) and Games on demand...other rumors has it that Sony and Sega made an agreement to bring old school Dreamcast games to the PSN...of course...with a nice surprise of bringing old school PS2 games as well.

There's Dead Space for PC so is it worth for me to get PC version?

XBGMER, If you love very creepy game so I would suggest you to try Stalker and there's some awesome mods that I posted in other thread and if you have PC with good video card.

XBGMER, If you love very creepy game so I would suggest you to try Stalker and there's some awesome mods that I posted in other thread and if you have PC with good video card.

I think you are better off getting the Xbox360 version since the control scheme is better there.

I think you are better off getting the Xbox360 version since the control scheme is better there.

What kind of control is similar for Dead Space?

I know about Prototype has odd control for keyboard so I took more time to get used with it, if not so I can use 360 controller for PC since many recent EA games support 360 controller.

Yep...looks like that in the future, even in the next generation of videogaming, we may get MOST of the games from digital downloads...

Look at Onlive, PSPGo with over 20 PSP titles to choose from for digital downloads, Wii for classic videogame downloads, Xbox360 with Xbox originals (now retired) and Games on demand...other rumors has it that Sony and Sega made an agreement to bring old school Dreamcast games to the PSN...of course...with a nice surprise of bringing old school PS2 games as well.
SX, Yeah your post is excellent true!, thats what truly worrying me, I read people' opinions of pro and con on dd (digital downloading) in eventually. But one thing, they would offer the dd games for 5 bucks as special day, or a month, thats neat!

Onlive is truly different from PS3, PSPgo, PC, and XB360's game on demand. Onlive using cloudy online without dd games on pc.. One concerning that what if onlive serve shutdown for a while, might be a day or a week..

Dude, My answer is definitely yes, it worth to get PC version for your PC. PC dead space's graphic is soo beautiful as similar with xb360.. I saw someone play DS on PC by you tube..

Yeah My fiancée told me NO, don't ever buy PS3 and stay to loyal XBOX as you always loyal XBOX gamer since 8 years. I asked her if I can rebuild my keeping PC to replace and upgrade Motherboard and everythings? She said, why? Because my MB/everything are outdated! She said sure, go for it.. Ha, she dont know what i doing.. shh.. ha.. I already determinate about upgrade MB, video card, High end CPU, and others, so i can play PC version games like stalker, others in eventually.. wink..

Yeah.. thats true.. xbox 360 dead space sell for 20 bucks. PC version DS for 30 bucks. but (PC version) DEAD Space is compatible with XB360 controller. Because I saw it on youtube before bought x360 dead space game.

What kind of control is similar for Dead Space?

I know about Prototype has odd control for keyboard so I took more time to get used with it, if not so I can use 360 controller for PC since many recent EA games support 360 controller.
Dude, you dont worry it. Did you know that XB360 controller is fully compatible with (PC Version) DEAD SPACE. you can buy xb360 games for 19.99 or PC Dead space for 29.99, its up to your own decision..

Good luck!!

Vam, Now I understanding.., Yeah thanks for explain about unlock mode, weapons, or others.. you are right.. But some games I don't have done , and don't want them clutter and neglect for months. I want done with games asap. ;)
Another thing to keep in mind...

You can't give a good review until you've played it all. ;)

It's like when I worked at a local video rental store years ago. If there was a movie that came out and a lot of customers mentioned one particular movie being stupid, I'd still watch it. That ways, I can give customers a valid review instead of just giving them the "I heard" excuse. ;)

Another thing to keep in mind...

1) You can't give a good review until you've played it all. ;)

2) It's like when I worked at a local video rental store years ago. If there was a movie that came out and a lot of customers mentioned one particular movie being stupid, I'd still watch it. That ways, I can give customers a valid review instead of just giving them the "I heard" excuse. ;)

1) :werd: , what I hate people give bad review of some games which they never actually play it on console.

2) awesome, I don't know that you used to work at local video rental store.

I finished the two games are turning point: fall of liberty and Battlefield: bad company..

I just beat Hitman Blood Money today for PC version.

Back