What Games Have You Completed?

XBGMER

Reaction score
I recently defeated all missions of Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter tonight.. Now I am boring.

XBGMER said:
I recently defeated all missions of Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter tonight.. Now I am boring.

Are you done with multiplayer missions?

You can join with me to complete misson on xbox live.

I almost defeat GRAW in a single player on HARD. I beleive I have 3 missions left. and I defeated all missions including perfect mission in muitplayers.

sjones4dad said:
Are you done with multiplayer missions?

You can join with me to complete misson on xbox live.
I think you try to talking about multiplayer online, am I right? If so, my answer is no I didn't done with multiplayer missions, why?

I would join with you. I order gold xbox live for 12 months soon since my gold membership free was expired!..

I will let you include everyone know when I am on xbox live.. MY GT IS ALWAYS SAME GT!

XBGMER said:
I think you try to talking about multiplayer online, am I right? If so, my answer is no I didn't done with multiplayer missions, why?

I would join with you. I order gold xbox live for 12 months soon since my gold membership free was expired!..

I will let you include everyone know when I am on xbox live.. MY GT IS ALWAYS SAME GT!

Yes, multiplayer mission from online. I completed missions like you. Yeah, little boring. But good as warm up and get ready into xbox live.

No problem. I know where to find you! LOL

let me see....

i completed the games.....

SMB 1-3, lost level, world, RPG, land, land 2, 64, sunshine
The Legend of Zelda 1, 2, LoP, OoT, MM, MC, WW
Life Force
Street Fighter II (all character), Super (all character)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Mr. Dream's, Super
Mega Man 1-8, X1-X3
Contra 1-3
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Killer Instinct (all character)
Advance War 1, 2 and Dual Strike
Choron Trigger (original)
Paper Mario
StarFox 1, 64
Resident Evil 1-4
Metriod II, Super, Prime 1, 2
Kirby's Dreamland
and more.........

Oh yeah, I rencently finish New Super Mario Bros on DS. :D

XBGMER said:

Muitplayer missions are tough and hard as hell if u play alone or with two or three players. More than 3 players, easy to beat, ruin the experience. better with one or two teammates. For perfect missions, the rule is must beat it without dying.

EDGE said:
let me see....

i completed the games.....

SMB 1-3, lost level, world, RPG, land, land 2, 64, sunshine
The Legend of Zelda 1, 2, LoP, OoT, MM, MC, WW
Life Force
Street Fighter II (all character), Super (all character)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Mr. Dream's, Super
Mega Man 1-8, X1-X3
Contra 1-3
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Killer Instinct (all character)
Advance War 1, 2 and Dual Strike
Choron Trigger (original)
Paper Mario
StarFox 1, 64
Resident Evil 1-4
Metriod II, Super, Prime 1, 2
Kirby's Dreamland
and more.........

Oh yeah, I rencently finish New Super Mario Bros on DS. :D
I actually have more games than 300 games I list. I have completed some games out of 316 games. I give you list what I've done with:

ORIGINAL XBOX:
50 Cent: Bulletproof
Advent Rising
Alias
Area 51
Black
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brute Force
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Conflict: Desert Storm
Constantine
Far Cry Instincts
Freedom Fighters
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
The Matrix: Path of Neo
MechAssault
Moto GP: Ultimate Racing Technology
MotoGP 3: Ultimate Racing Technology
Pariah
Project: Snowblind
The Punisher
Second Sight
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
ShellShock: Nam '67
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict
Unreal II: The Awakening
XIII

XBOX 360:
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Kameo: Elements of Power
Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Collector's Edition
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Project Gotham Racing 3
QUAKE 4
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

XBGMER said:
I actually have more games than 300 games I list. I have completed some games out of 316 games. I give you list what I've done with:

Good for you. That mean, I have more life than you. :D
kidding. It's crazy in old day when rental video game and you have to finish up less 72 hours before the due is up. As I even manage em. lol

I recently completed all missions of COD2..

I hope that I do complete all missions of Battlefield 2, I know that this game would take long till missions are complete! :)

I completed on xbox 360 games are:

Condomned (completed normal level)
Call of Duty 2 (completed Normal level)
Gun (almost beat all but can't beat REED at the near end on normal level)
GRAW (Did not start on that yet due to no subtitles :mad: :mad: )
Far Cry (Glitching in game and long way to get checkpoint so I fed up and sold it on ebay)
UNO (I got 190 gamescore from it and did not get 10 gamescore on Bluff and I couldnt figure how to do this one)
DOA4 (I quit real quick after 1 min of playing. Stupidest game ever.)
Madden 06 (got 1000 gamescore I guess you call it defeat it all)
NBA 2k6 (I beat EBC mode but that was when I returned my broken xbox 360 and got money back on this game as well.)

NCAA college hoops (beat only two matches and got 1,000 gamescores)
Tiger Woods 06 (I fed up after realizing this game isnt that good as PC version. I am sticking with PC golf game until they get Mouse for 360.)
Top Spin 2 (This game is pissing me off LOL but I like playing tennis in real life.)

More games to list once they come out in stores.

I finish GTA: Liberty City Stories (PS2) with all missions completed. I will continue play it until I finish it off in 100%. Good game. Planning to buy GTA: San Andreas (PC) at ebay. There's a 'Hot Coffee v1.2' mod for PC version so you could play sex minigame with naked girls. That's why I want PC version, not PS2.

At the beginning of this summer, I played Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I beat it for the second time. The first time was a few months ago.

I recently beat God of War 6 times.

Mortal (Easy)
June 30, 2006 04:58:19 AM
08:29:45

Hero (Normal)
July 5, 2006 05:06:35 PM
08:29:36

Spartan (Hard)
July 9, 2006 09:18:54 PM
08:23:17

God (Very Hard)
July 17, 2006 02:48:24 PM
07:10:46

Mortal (Easy) as Dairy Bastard
July 18, 2006 07:28:14 PM
04:12:31

Mortal (Easy) as Dairy Bastard
July 19, 2006 07:23:37 PM
02:42:23

Whew! God mode was TOUGH! Most of the enemies could kill you with under 5 hits. The last boss could kill you with 1 hit. Argh!

I've completed all missions of Republic commando recently like two days ago.. this game is okay to me..

I beat Metroid Prime Pinball last Wednesday with 11,131,390 points and 15 artifacts collected (12 in 1 level, 3 in expert mode). Enjoyed it so much as addicted game.

Well, my GCN what I have complete Harry Potter 2 and 3. But, I don't finish all stuff.

I have Harry Potter 4, I still not finish.

And there more many different kind of it. :D

I pass lots of game in my 4 years of hardcore game, i quess i pass 30-50 game for 4 years, mostly are from rent game from blockbuster, that i can pass game before 5 days due.

my latest complete game is GTA: San Andreson, all mission and 78% done about month ago.

i buy new game yesterday, it called "BattleField 2 : Modern Combat", i think i finish about 1/2 way to go (i spent 5 hours to that game last night, i get break today...) that game is kind of 8.5 rating of best game i been play.

Honestly, I have completed some games out of 20 PSP games. I give you list what I've done with:

PSP:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition

Code Arms

;)

Honestly, I have completed some games out of 20 PSP games. I give you list what I've done with:

PSP:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition

Code Arms

;)
Update: My completely game is Socom 1 from PSP.. it is short storyline... but it was fun! :)

Back