what foods makes u to throw up when u are little?

Rhode Island School for the Deaf resident advisor forced me to eat a liver with onion. I always threw up in the napkin. She slapped my face to forceful me to eat the liver. I never like to eat or smell liver. It smells like a fry of old shoe leather. Yucky !!

I hate egg plants, seafood, yum, lima beans, banana, watermelon

It makes me threw up. I hate the spoil clams. It looks like a bird shit.

Defee said:
OH you hate ketchup too??? yay! i thought i was the only one who dont like ketchup! its nasty like putting sugar on tomatoes..eww! lol.

(chuckles) yeah... I'm gald I'm not alone.. *whew*~ :wiggle:
btw, my kids loves ketchup. I have to respect my kids and want to buy ketchup. Made me feel *ewwwwwwww*

Hamburger, Will have topping on.. Luttuce, Honey-mustard, relish, and onions. (yummy) as same thing hot dogs too.. *Refused addy ketchup*..

One thing, Fast Food, Really getting tired of it.. they put ketchup.. made me *puke* but have to order only Crispy Chicken Sandwich...

Bullym0m said:
(chuckles) yeah... I'm gald I'm not alone.. *whew*~ :wiggle:
btw, my kids loves ketchup. I have to respect my kids and want to buy ketchup. Made me feel *ewwwwwwww*

Hamburger, Will have topping on.. Luttuce, Honey-mustard, relish, and onions. (yummy) as same thing hot dogs too.. *Refused addy ketchup*..

One thing, Fast Food, Really getting tired of it.. they put ketchup.. made me *puke* but have to order only Crispy Chicken Sandwich...
I know what you mean, Bullymom..I have to buy ketchup for my husband he loves it..ugh..same his mother, she put ketchup on everything! Oh yeah, at fast food places, I always tell them please do not put ketchup on my hamburgers, it works if you tell them. At McDonalds they will do that for you if you dont want something on your burgers..my husband dont like onions on his so he tells them no onions..oh i love Crispy chicken sandwich too! At some strange places where i dont know if they put ketchup on food or not, i always say "no ketchup" pls..I love relish and onions too hehe..

Am 31 and can say I still can't hold down most store bought Ice Cream,
the only ice cream that doesn't make me sick is Dairy Queens soft serve,.

I don't think I ever threw up from any foods. However I always hated potato sausage. Ugh, horrible, thick white sausage that smelled even worse!! My dad loved the stuff and my parents would always try to force me to eat it. It made me GAG so they stopped trying. I even can't stand to smell it nowadays.

Also in elementary school they served ground beef with gravy on top of mashed potatoes for lunch sometimes. The ground beef must have been the really cheap stuff because it was loaded with bits of fat which I imagined to be worms in my mouth- gross!

I can't cook bacon, although I like the taste of it. It is the smell of it while it is cooking in a pan that is intolerable for me. Only when it's being cooked in a pan from raw bacon though. I can tolerate the smell of pre-cooked microwave bacon just fine. Weird. :dunno:

My mom force me to eat green peas when I was little, I hate them with passion and still do, I puked when she force it down my throat. :(

Oranges, strangely enough, along with most other orange, citrus-y fruits (tangerines, clementines, etc). I actually like the taste of them, but the smell makes me physically nauseous.

For a very short time, when ive had my cereal and start walking to school i would throw up for no reason. Told my mother about it and i dont remember about what was done to stop that cos like i said, short time...i think it was motion sickness

Tomato, Red Beets, Yams, Tofu(by itself) makes me vomit in present.

I used to vomit over Tomato when I was a kid.

I vomited when i eat hot dogs when I was little. I dunno why. later on, I m careful of eating hot dogs. rarely eat them.

Back