What feet are you?

I have bigfoot feet :D
bigfoot.jpg

Very sexy feet indeed. So hairy and probably smelly too

That cat cracked me up. I have the misfortune to have Egyptian big toe and Celtic rest of them toes. Bad combination. If I had feet like Foxrac I would still be running up mountains.

Well I'm not one of them! But I'll vouch for being tickled to death! :P Ut Oh! Nevermind! :eek:

Ewww, I'd kick someone in the face if they tried to put my foot anywhere near their mouth! :laugh2: I'm not one of them either... However, I am not very ticklish except in 1 spot... *secret* Tickling is flirting. :D :laugh2:

Didn't look like a 12 or 13 ... I wear a 13 ...

Why do the feds already have your DNA?:hmm:

They get your DNA when you're arrested and placed on probation. Could have stolen a friggin candy bar and boom, DNA submission. Fingerprints at the very least. Fortunately, mine is on file because of where I work and what I do.... not for illegal purposes. At least until Jess gets me in trouble with her mouth at a police stop. :P

Egyptian? My big toes are crooked from pointe shoes though and point inwards... Got a mighty fine running blister to be proud of already on the right! Haha

They get your DNA when you're arrested and placed on probation. Could have stolen a friggin candy bar and boom, DNA submission. Fingerprints at the very least. Fortunately, mine is on file because of where I work and what I do.... not for illegal purposes. At least until Jess gets me in trouble with her mouth at a police stop. :P

You know she will so you better have a pre-plan for when it happens!!!:laugh2:

LOL
Greek, but you wouldn't tell right away on the account my middle toe is curled in :)

Fuzzy

Back