What feet are you?

LOL, I love your attitude - very funny. :lol: :D

Hello Mark... Don't be upset.

Picture or it didn't happen *pat on your back*

Oh, really? Sure you wanna see my foot?

Here's my footsie picture. Note the big toe-- that one had the damaged toenail, and I tried to pull it out-- oops.

Attachments

• IMG_20140118_235308_0.jpg
    IMG_20140118_235308_0.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 9
Here's my footsie picture. Note the big toe-- that one had the damaged toenail, and I tried to pull it out-- oops.

Oh I see, your foot is not gross, but just big. I don't know about other ADers may throw up, but not me. :lol:

What is your shoe size? 12? 13?

Oh, really? Sure you wanna see my foot?

Don't fall prey to that ... he has a foot fetish ... and once you post a foot pic it's out there for the entire world to see and the NSA to get to identify you they say foot profiles are better than finger prints now days. :shock:

Oh I see, your foot is not gross, but just big. I don't know about other ADers may throw up, but not me. :lol:

What is your shoe size? 12? 13?

Ten. I have to wear 10 1/2 for comfort, sometimes an 11.

Don't fall prey to that ... he has a foot fetish ... and once you post a foot pic it's out there for the entire world to see and the NSA to get to identify you they say foot profiles are better than finger prints now days. :shock:

Not worry, President Obama will stop NSA. :lol:

Too late. And the Feds already have my DNA, anyways.

Didn't look like a 12 or 13 ... I wear a 13 ...

Why do the feds already have your DNA?:hmm:

Didn't look like a 12 or 13 ... I wear a 13 ...

Why do the feds already have your DNA?:hmm:

For some stuff. Not exactly stuff I can talk about. Let's just say I did some things and leave it at that.

Funny thing is, my family was quite sure I'd be a 14 or 15, but I stopped growing around 22 or 23.

Oh I see, I stopped growing in 2001 when I was 13 years old, especially height but weight had increased from 150 in 2001 to 250 in 2011, but dropped to around 175 now.

Celtic.. Well, I am Irish (Father northern English) so makes sense.

tumblr_m6k340rJIQ1r6mmwyo1_400-1_zps300e6518.jpg

Back