What drink did you have today?

Earl Grey tea with a spot of milk!

earl grey is interesting, not the sort of tea id drink every day, in fact i dont drink tea too much caffinine in it, and it roughs up my ear...even i visit freinds if they having it, id have one once in a blue moon...

last night i had this

DR2006.jpg

really smooth, soft some cherry on the taste and nose, developed tannins but its soft, its really good, on its way down, now is the time to drink it, or it will turn brown...

Last edited:
Try white tea. It's low caffeine and very nice.

forgot to mention its a 2006 vintage , not the best when it first came out, but since now its developed, its dangerously drinkable AND refined...just wonderful

I'm having a Jack and Coke at the moment. Not my favorite drink, but .. it's the only thing in the house! :lol: Trying to work up energy to keep unpacking. Not really working. :lol:

oh shit on because addiction OMG on my medication screw up because damn it Ii aware it unbelieve I am shocked my mom belong to my family belong locked i am addiction alchol, I am afriad because I wish be on sent on my client take up to pop :lol:

earl grey is interesting, not the sort of tea id drink every day, in fact i dont drink tea too much caffinine in it, and it roughs up my ear...even i visit freinds if they having it, id have one once in a blue moon...

last night i had this

DR2006.jpg

really smooth, soft some cherry on the taste and nose, developed tannins but its soft, its really good, on its way down, now is the time to drink it, or it will turn brown...

why did this bottle look familiar to me? is it semidry? yummy.

I can't do it voda because medication is risk dangerous serious!

two days ago my friend made some strawberry margarita for us.. she decided to put some lemon italian ice in it to add a twist. it was really delicious and tasted like sour patch kids.

just remembered that i need to get more wine. i love Cavit Moscato.. sweet and bubbly- the way i like my wine!

why did this bottle look familiar to me? is it semidry? yummy.

it'd be a miracle if its available over there, right now its all sold out, i have one more bottle, keeping it for xmas...its at its peak
and its likely sold out all over the country as well, id be hopping up and down if i see another one at that year and at the price point which i got the last 2 these were $38 each i got it for 20 each

it'd be a miracle if its available over there, right now its all sold out, i have one more bottle, keeping it for xmas...its at its peak
and its likely sold out all over the country as well, id be hopping up and down if i see another one at that year and at the price point which i got the last 2 these were $38 each i got it for 20 each

can you order it online? too bad i dont drink everyday ill wait till kids get older then i ll get buzz or tipsy more often. :eek3:

How in the world did I miss this thread for the last 3 months???? Wow. Damn.

Over the weekend camping with my ladyfriend, we had a 1/2 a gallon of homebrewed IPA, a bottle of Charles Shaw Cabernet, and a flask of Glenlivet 12yr as we smoked cigars. Nothing fancy, but we were roughing it.

Tonight, I might take a bottle of Lagavulin 16 or Highland Park 12 for a spin.

lagavulin-16yr_h.jpg

highland12.jpg

I've always wanted to try Havana Club, but it's illegal in the states. Scotch and Bourbon are more my things, but I've been wanting to get into fine rums for a while. I've heard good things about Zaya and Ron Zacapa. Ever tried those?

Havana Club is ok, I buy Havana Club light for making mojitos but have to say that of all the rums I've tried, Flor de Caña (from Nicaragua) is my favourite.

I've always wanted to try Havana Club, but it's illegal in the states. Scotch and Bourbon are more my things, but I've been wanting to get into fine rums for a while. I've heard good things about Zaya and Ron Zacapa. Ever tried those?

got a highland park 12 in the picture look carefully, its a more traditional bottle
(older? I dunno yet, give it time then id know or it might be parrallel imports)

got a highland park 12 in the picture look carefully, its a more traditional bottle
(older? I dunno yet, give it time then id know or it might be parrallel imports)

Oh, that's right. They recently changed the label, didn't they? The one I have the same as the picture as well. It's about 3 years old. I don't drink scotch as nearly as often as I would like to.

Back