What Does Your User/screen Name Mean?

Mine is pretty self explanatory, I am deaf (technology hoh), I am a nerd of all kinds (card, consoles, pc, rp, table top, cosplay, anime, paper, ect), and I am a mommy of 3 amazing daughters :)

492139_1.jpg

Silver is one of my favorite colors and Roxy is the brand of clothes that I love.

That is one issue with being a real nerd lol we meet so many hipster nerd that don't get our reference hehe

Kind of except Howard wolowitz, played by Simon helberg is a nerd and has been in many nerd movies. And amy Farrah folwer who is played by mayim bialik is a biologists. But yea all the others made being a nerd cool.... to bad job one want to study the 'nerdy' subjects like math and science. Everyone want to be IT or computer engineer....we have to many of those

Well... I picked my name because I am deaf, and the last part I picked because I both LOVE zombies, and my friends say I'm dead inside cause I don't really cry in movies.. so the deaf zombie.... She will Never Hear you SCREAM!! haha

Tia means Aunt in Spanish. Many yrs. ago when the internet was first taking off I got a computer and was asked for a username. At the time I had just become an aunt for the first time and named myself Tia. Been using it ever since.

Some user/screen names are easy to understand, some are head scratching, some are interesting and we wonder what it means to the user.

Mine is Cappy. No, its not because I love hats/caps. Nor am I some kind of captain. I choose it because I love hot peppers and the main active component is capsaicin. I just shortened it to Cappy.

What is in your user/screen name?

i just assumed you where a pill freak from the name.
good to know its peppers

I am formly Oceanblue changed it because it got confusing with another member with ocean in front of their nickname. I am a huge Duran Duran fan since the 80's my favorite album is Rio. Rio is from an album NOT the kiddie movie!

Some user/screen names are easy to understand, some are head scratching, some are interesting and we wonder what it means to the user.

Mine is Cappy. No, its not because I love hats/caps. Nor am I some kind of captain. I choose it because I love hot peppers and the main active component is capsaicin. I just shortened it to Cappy.

What is in your user/screen name?
:laugh2: @ not because I love hats/caps

Those that know me will vouch for the fact I'm unpredictable and known to
nutkick.gif

...and maybe more. :naughty:

Last edited:
Back