What does your Screenname mean?

Meg said:
awww why without BBNT? He keeps this site rockin'

of course!! i just love busting his lil balls!! cuz he loves to perv me!! :naughty: :giggle:

NOTE: MODS!! excuse me for my goofiness tonight!! :giggle:

zesty said:
of course!! i just love busting his lil balls!! cuz he loves to perv me!! :naughty: :giggle:

NOTE: MODS!! excuse me for my goofiness tonight!! :giggle:

Erm...how do you know that it is "lil" balls?

Pythia- (pie-THEE-a) Serpent goddess, feminine mystery
Prophetess and priestess of the god Apollo at the Oracle of Delphi in ancient Greece.

When I worked in one of AOL's forums, my host name was Cobra. Regular chatters called me serpent goddess. I remember reading the book about Pythia, so I decided to use that name.

DzRikku-dragonball z for dz rikku i got that from final fantasy x-2 game she is my fav character heh

heres a little clue :) not need to say it hehehe :) ( eh it's backwards blech.. Java's ofc down there on the bottom the pride pretty much says it, for 2 Deaf pride and Lesbain pride :) )

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 56
  • gayblink3.gif
    gayblink3.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sn

My screen name is a a Christian TV show that I love! its suposed to be for little kids(Im 13) But hey i act little

veggietales said:
My screen name is a a Christian TV show that I love! its suposed to be for little kids(Im 13) But hey i act little
We love veggietales too! My hubby has veggietales neckties that he wears to church.

My name originally came out of my mouth. Yes my mouth, I said it while i was drunk and my friend (For some reason) wrote it down because he found it funny... but obviously its because i have poor speech and accent from being deaf, But life is too short to be pissed about that. And when i found the word "Nusentinsaino" I thought it was the coolest word i have ever seen and i cannot believe that i said it out of my mouth.

Me and Froggies are so cool.. so Im so crazy about frogs.. Froggie can be cool and cute and I can be one too.. :lol:

Mine's pretty obvious -- :)

Purple (favourite colour)
Rose (Like that kind of flower)
71 (year of birth)

Pretty plain, huh? ;)

Back