what does this sign mean?

evil_queen_lisa

Reaction score
Hi all,
been watching asl videos lately and i notice this sign a lot. I'm not sure what it means.
Both 1 hands at the right shoulder palms facing shoulder. Both 1 hands move to the front of the body about10 inches from chest, palms still facing body. sometime the left 1 is slightly further from the chest from the right 1.
Did that make sense? Anyone care to enlighten me?
Thanks
*EQL*

Hi all,
been watching asl videos lately and i notice this sign a lot. I'm not sure what it means.
Both 1 hands at the right shoulder palms facing shoulder. Both 1 hands move to the front of the body about10 inches from chest, palms still facing body. sometime the left 1 is slightly further from the chest from the right 1.
Did that make sense? Anyone care to enlighten me?
Thanks
*EQL*

I recognize the description, but for the life of me can't remember. It was just in my ASL class I took last fall.

"Since" "until now" etc

I'm not sure if this will help ... or confuse matters, but conceptually it may help to think of it as ""SINCE" is the time: from then (starting point of sign in "past") to now (end point of sign in "present" space)"

I didn't know where I should post so I'll post this here.

what does the sign that has an open B handshape, palm out in front of the forehead and closes into an A handshape mean?

It can also mean "long time". For example, if you put together the signs "not", "see", and your sign - it means, "I haven't seen you for a long time."

I've been looking around and can't get a definite answer. Is there a sign for "Your welcome"? I've gotten "You sign thank you twice" and to use the sign Welcome as in "Welcome to my home"

I didn't know where I should post so I'll post this here.

what does the sign that has an open B handshape, palm out in front of the forehead and closes into an A handshape mean?

I would love to convince you "stupid bastard", but people will probably argue with me over the direction of the "B" hand. :wave:

Guess the link worked.

But select the world 'welcome' and it will show you.

Welcome. I have seen "W" rolling out about three times from the same as "thank."

Back