What do you think of this picture? I like this one

I never said the picture was amusing. I like the picture. It is a nice picture.

weirdthread.gif
What do you want us to say? "Wow, beautiful knives!! Let's find someone to stab with!!!" ??? :crazy: You won't hear that from me because I was stabbed multiple times in 1987.

EyesBlueDeaf said:
weirdthread.gif
What do you want us to say? "Wow, beautiful knives!! Let's find someone to stab with!!!" ??? :crazy: You won't hear that from me because I was stabbed multiple times in 1987.

It is a military artwork showing patriotism.

Not a weird thread and there is your Anti-Americanism and liberal agenda streak shining right through for everybody to see and the liberal agenda and Anti-Americanists hate the U.S. Marine Corps.

Well, I am telling you the U.S.M.C. will always be faithful to American moral values and way of life in America. Semper Fi.

You should know that !!!! Use common sense. There was nothing said about stabbing people. You are :roll: ( please use commonsense here )

and don't forget that I am a crime survivor too. Why else did I build a Deaf self defense website to even begin with?

Hi EyesBlueDeaf,

Can you say something negative about this fine piece of American military artwork?

I didn't think so. The another thing is I have to wonder why you all of a sudden have to be so negative. Is there a hidden motive that you have because I know you don't like me but still , I treat you good.

Something else came across my mind is that I also have serious doubts as to wheter you were stabbed or that you could even tell the difference that was just military artwork and not what happened in 1987. In case you were stabbed in 1987 then you may want to seek help on this one from a professional doctor who specializes in trauma physchology.

No one ever heals completely from something like that. I have my good and my bad days and I handle it a whole alots better than you did. I don't talk about it much either. I can see you still need to process that out if that really happened in 1987.

I never intended for my thread to turn into something different than that but since we are here. You may need to seek professional help and there is nothing wrong with that.

Now we can get back on topic. Thank you very much.

the 3 pictures below are fine -
patriot.gif
BUT the first one included knives and machine gun - that promotes violences. We don't need any more violences. Thank you. And don't try to be my psychologist. :sure: I don't need one.
p.s. this is the second time that you doubted that I was stabbed. How could you do that?! Oh that's right .. you are a christian with no heart.

Heath said:

:) Heath, when I look at this picture, I see the cross knives meaning to be "stop the fighting ", and "bring our boys back home to us". That is what I had seen when I looked at that picture. :)

Heath said:
Hi EyesBlueDeaf,

Can you say something negative about this fine piece of American military artwork?

I didn't think so. The another thing is I have to wonder why you all of a sudden have to be so negative. Is there a hidden motive that you have because I know you don't like me but still , I treat you good.

Something else came across my mind is that I also have serious doubts as to wheter you were stabbed or that you could even tell the difference that was just military artwork and not what happened in 1987. In case you were stabbed in 1987 then you may want to seek help on this one from a professional doctor who specializes in trauma physchology.

No one ever heals completely from something like that. I have my good and my bad days and I handle it a whole alots better than you did. I don't talk about it much either. I can see you still need to process that out if that really happened in 1987.

I never intended for my thread to turn into something different than that but since we are here. You may need to seek professional help and there is nothing wrong with that.

Now we can get back on topic. Thank you very much.

Those pictures are beautiful. They are giving their lives to protect our country each and everyday!!! :thumb:

CODAchild said:
:) Heath, when I look at this picture, I see the cross knives meaning to be "stop the fighting ", and "bring our boys back home to us". That is what I had seen when I looked at that picture. :)

That is exactly what it meant !!!! Thank you CODAchild. I had to wait for somebody to say that because then they would just agrue and turn this so negative when I never wanted it to be in the first place. I come from a military/police family. :) :thumb: !!!!

Thank you so much !!!

Heath said:
That is exactly what it meant !!!! Thank you CODAchild. I had to wait for somebody to say that because then they would just agrue and turn this so negative when I never wanted it to be in the first place. I come from a military/police family. :) :thumb: !!!!

Thank you so much !!!

:thumb: Oh good!!!!! That is exactly what I saw, especially with the crossed knives, to stop the fighting and the killing. I salute you and your family, for protecting our country, and for protecting the people in your town. Ever since 911 I have had so much more respect for the police, fire and the military for all they did. Thanks for sharing the Heath, as there must be so many people in your town that look up to your family for the contributions they made for our country, and keeping people safe. :hug:

CODAchild said:
:thumb: Oh good!!!!! That is exactly what I saw, especially with the crossed knives, to stop the fighting and the killing. I salute you and your family, for protecting our country, and for protecting the people in your town. Ever since 911 I have had so much more respect for the police, fire and the military for all they did. Thanks for sharing the Heath, as there must be so many people in your town that look up to your family for the contributions they made for our country, and keeping people safe. :hug:

Yes, it is not just us, my family and we have so many of the guys getting ready to be returned from Iraq soon and 2 more from Afghanistan. There will be a parade held by the V.F.W.

God Bless our fighting troops everywhere and pray they come home a.s.a.p. when the time is right for the right reason in the right place :) :ily:

I'm really beginning to feel sorry for Heath now. I mean, the poor guy gets stupid comments and critical comments on almost everyhting he's tried to put on, with good intentions.

Ever thought of looking for the good side of the pictures, instead of finding something negative about it straight away?

J said:
I'm really beginning to feel sorry for Heath now. I mean, the poor guy gets stupid comments and critical comments on almost everyhting he's tried to put on, with good intentions.

Ever thought of looking for the good side of the pictures, instead of finding something negative about it straight away?

Thank you J and CODAchild God Bless !!!!
I think people could learn something from this :gpost: that J and CODAchild made with the positive comments.

These pictures are motivational inspirational
reminding all of us that the purpose of Military
is the Defense of America to help and protect us.
We appreciate their hard work and efforts.

:thumb:

(P.S. I feel sorry about EyesBlueDeaf's bad traumatic
experience in the past Thank God EyesBlueDeaf is still
alive and surviving Wow... Hmm, this does look like
that Heath did NOT mean any harm/violence
toward EyesBlueDeaf, but he was trying to say something
to do with the Military Defense itself)

-gives Heath a friendly pat on the back, for the hell of it-

People tend to do that, see the negative points of a picture or post or saying, straight away. But, all you got to do, is look at it again, and give it chance before you zoom off and post.

Some people here, and I don't mean offence, but sometimes everyone takes something just a little too serious.

That's just my opinion.

Back