What do you feel you need to do during the day?

joleky

Reaction score
Hello.

I am researching for a project I am working on and would
really like to ask you for your opinions on some questions.
There are four questions, but I’ll put them up one by one
because I don’t want to influence your answers!

The first question is ‘What do you feel you need to do during the day?’

This can relate to any aspect of your life – be both specific to you as an individual as well as stating the obvious things that you know applies to everyone.

The second question will be posted on Sunday 2nd November.
Hopefully it will be an interesting project and produce a good debate – watch this space!

Thanks!

First thing to do in a day for me is to wake up and get off the bed. I struggle with this everyday.

I have the itch to get my Coke fix! :giggle:

Okay, Yeah that is a Coca Cola! :P

coffee first thing in the morning till my eyes are like this>>>:shock: Then I get ready and leave to go to work...

I take a shower first thing in the morning, have a Coca-Cola or hot chocolate (during the winter months) and read several online newspapers to catch up on the daily news.

Paint my living room is what I need to get it done so I can have a new floor in it and get my living room settle so I can use it which I have not since I moved in my new home. :wave:

I always need to remember myself to take deep breaths, think positive and smile at everyone no matter how grumpy I may be everyday :) Afterall I got myself two tattoos to remind myself of these :)

when i wake up, i pray, "thank you for let me to be alive today", then i do my business for the day-

Paint my living room is what I need to get it done so I can have a new floor in it and get my living room settle so I can use it which I have not since I moved in my new home. :wave:

This is off topic :Oops: But, I totally understand where you are at right now, Horselover. I have to paint my living room because there is cheap primer on the walls from the contractors (I had a house fire). I keep procrasinating!

coffee first thing in the morning till my eyes are like this>>>:shock: Then I get ready and leave to go to work...

:giggle:I also need coffee to start my morning :shock:<<< and go to work. I also, do errands if there is time left over where I live its a rat race.

for me it's the stress that i need to try catch up the backlog with my work, it never bloody ends, if by choice it would be to spend some time with my friends and more time with family, but i can't honour either at the moment, such is life when ye work for yourself, you cant blame others, but like others have said, i need a truck load of caffeine to kick start my day

Which of your answers can you do almost anywhere?

Hello again!

Thanks very, much for your answers, most of them are really interesting! So let´s go to the next one...

The second question is: "Which of your answers can you do almost anywhere?"

Enjoy!

Since I have a BrailleNote (a PDA for the blind), I'm able to surf the Internet anytime, anywhere.

I can also enjoy a Coke because I always bring a 20 oz. bottle with me everywhere I go. :giggle:

The first thing I need to do during my afternoons when Im off the bed is..HIT THE SHOWER 30 mins before I go off to work.

Mornings aint my kind of day I want to do. Morning is my sleep time. and I dont even need caffeine to kickstart my afternoons.

The second question is: "Which of your answers can you do almost anywhere?"

Only place I know I can do anywhere is my house, that's it.

Since I have a BrailleNote (a PDA for the blind), I'm able to surf the Internet anytime, anywhere.

I can also enjoy a Coke because I always bring a 20 oz. bottle with me everywhere I go. :giggle:

Hello, i would ask you something... ¿Do you need your braillenote all the time? Where do you ussually use it?

Hello.

I am researching for a project I am working on and would
really like to ask you for your opinions on some questions.
There are four questions, but I’ll put them up one by one
because I don’t want to influence your answers!

The first question is ‘What do you feel you need to do during the day?’

This can relate to any aspect of your life – be both specific to you as an individual as well as stating the obvious things that you know applies to everyone.

The second question will be posted on Sunday 2nd November.
Hopefully it will be an interesting project and produce a good debate – watch this space!

Thanks!

SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX! and more SEX!

Back