What do you do/want to do for living?

Painting, graphic design. But I want to do painting teacher, willing to teach each student to study painting. I want to achieve in life more happy, regardless of the difficulties encountered, I have to overcome what, to the next life!

Used to want a job in Public Service and had that, but now I doubt I'd work for Govt again.

Now working as Sales Assistant and it's alright. Pays well enough.

Don't know what I want to do for a permanent career. I don't see myself as a teacher, though I've had people tell me to go back to study!
What happened to the public service part?

Right now I am student of college. Thinking about own business! :hmm:

I am a rural carrier for USPS. Own my route for 3 years now, yayayaya.

I'm a welder by trade. It's ok but I'd rather be building something that's useful or really cool. I can make just about anything out of metal. Ill try to get some pictures up of my lawnmower I built and race. Yes I race lawnmowers. I must be crazy, but it's not on paper yet so I'm good. :naughty:

I remember my first job when I was 14 years old. I had to go to every house on a block and try to sell newspaper subscriptions to people. My first and last paycheck after 2 weeks of work, was 7 bucks and change.

These days I'm a web developer and entrepreneur, and I love what I do. :)

what I do is, dog trainer/ homemaker, working toward dog trainer certification. I'm also a volunteer in a behavioral mod. program at alocal shelter. I really love my work with all the dogs I'm involved with.
previously had various social service jobs - worked with people with dementia and frail elderly people; worked with people with cognitive disabilities and had a client caseload.

considering future possibilities....terp?? ......:hmm:

Back