Votes: 2 8.7%
  • NO WORK BUT FORMS OF BENEFITS

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other ` explain if you want to.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
The polls have question for you without explaining.

Work
Student
No work
No work but forms of benefits.
Other ~ explain if you want to.

Just curious to see how many members reply. no need to explain about your living. no worries.

I'm retired but also a student, so I should have clicked two buttons.

FF: I'm so varied that I'll just tell ya - "Other." Forced retirement for two reasons - in and outsourcing from other countries and a nosedive in hearing did me in. I am now an intermittent Therapy Dog volunteer (hearing not required). I did volunteer work for a wonderful medical ministry literally catching them up by adding a year's worth of backlogged data into their database. I did other things there then got bored and left.
Now, I'm the Treasurer for our homeowners association (again no hearing required) but I'm so compulsive to ensure traceability (that's a carryover from my computer working days) and complete records that this should be my last year - it's tiring. I worked for corporations and have my living coming in from those and other areas (well, they allowed us to get a jump start down here).

I work. :)

Moderator???
Can I edit my poll?? I tried to edit the vote poll but cant find it.

Full-time student and I work when I can. Hopefully I'll be gainfully and steadily employed upon the completion of my degree.

Full-time student and I work when I can. Hopefully I'll be gainfully and steadily employed upon the completion of my degree.
Follow up to FF's statement. What's your degree in? Glad you're going to college. Some years ago there were many IT jobs to which you couldn't apply without the degree.

I work and I'm a student and I play professional sports
I think there's a rulebook somewhere that says, "If you say you play professional sports, you must state that sport." I don't know where it is but it exists somewhere (in my head :) ). What do you play?!

part-time student, part-time worker (teacher, janitor, instructional design, IT, babysitter....and I paint rooms when I have time)

I'll be quitting the cleaning one soon. Very excited to start slimming down the job list.

wow lot of you are pretty BUSY, i see why you guys don't spend much of being on AD that much. :D

Back