What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA does have plenty of locations for that. So does west Maryland. and West Virginia. and Virginia. and Vermont.

Yeah. I hope they get back to the northeast again as soon as possible. That is all I care.

i learn from my board bro (softball fans) a new word- PIAS. its called,"Play it Again Sports"

I learned today that... even though today is a holiday and I don't have work.. my body refuses to stay in bed late. UGh :(

lol.. all the "PIAS Finds!" Ive had a few pias finds myself :P

yea? nice.. at first one of them mentioned about PIAS, i asked so so stupid question, "what the hell is PIAS is?".. board bro said, "Do you know that your local have one, its something that you can buy used or new sports stuffs?"

My first thought- Play It Again Sports.. *whack my head* PIAS!! duh me. LOL. Yea, i do find some good stuffs there for myself-

yea? nice.. at first one of them mentioned about PIAS, i asked so so stupid question, "what the hell is PIAS is?".. board bro said, "Do you know that your local have one, its something that you can buy used or new sports stuffs?"

My first thought- Play It Again Sports.. *whack my head* PIAS!! duh me. LOL. Yea, i do find some good stuffs there for myself-

I do like to visit PIAS sometimes too. There used to be 4 or 5 stores around, but now only 1 I can think of here. I have got a couple pitching wedges/sand wedges for golf there before, and a nice pair of skis that worked great for a couple years for me.

I do like to visit PIAS sometimes too. There used to be 4 or 5 stores around, but now only 1 I can think of here. I have got a couple pitching wedges/sand wedges for golf there before, and a nice pair of skis that worked great for a couple years for me.

NICE!! i have 6 PIAS surrounds in my local by more than 10 miles radials. Nearest PIAS is Pleasanton and Mountain View. I go there sometimes because i have my fella who work at Pleasanton usually updates me whatever it is good stuffs on snowboarding, softball stuffs, wakeboard, and sports stuffs that i might like.

I learned today around dinnertime that Australia now has a Government and a PM after 17 days of Limbo!

It seems Gillard will be our Prime Minister.

However a politician analyst predicts that the Govt will not last beyond 12 months.

Abbott and his Liberal party with 1 Independent = 74 seats
Gillard and her Labor party with 3 Independent= 76 seats

Yep, this govt will be unstable, although Prime Minister Gillard assured us that her governance will be a secure one.

Last edited:
I learned today around dinnertime that Australia now has a Government and a PM after 17 days of Limbo!

It seems Gillard will be our Prime Minister.

However a politician analyst predicts that the Govt will not last beyond 12 months.

Abbott and his Liberal party with 1 Independent = 74 seats
Gillard and her Labor party with 3 Independent= 76 seats

Yep, this govt will be unstable, although Prime Minister Gillard assured us that her governance will be a secure one.

I dont understand how it will be unstable... You need to give me a bit of a lesson on how the aussie gov't works.

I dont understand how it will be unstable... You need to give me a bit of a lesson on how the aussie gov't works.

think of it as USA without President and 2 parties are fighting over for control. During that time - everything's static.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back