What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm I wonder if i still have my bottle of Everclear. I've never tried to drink it and I'm afraid to.

Be afraid, be very afraid! :giggle:

Today I learned that fat free ranch dressing is awful! I may have learned this before and forgot it! I think I will stick to light! :)

Today I learned that fat free ranch dressing is awful! I may have learned this before and forgot it! I think I will stick to light! :)

I agree, fat free ranch dressing is gross :barf:

mm I wonder if i still have my bottle of Everclear. I've never tried to drink it and I'm afraid to.

It's not that bad. Just unusually high alcohol content.

There was this Italian thing... came in a "science"-like flask. :shock:

Forgot the name of it... but it was a proof of about 195 or 200. :|

yeah any kind of food or dressing without fat tastes so terrible. Light is the best one.

fat is the key to taste so GOOD!

No such thing as 200 proof, I remember back then it was 192 proof.

It might not be that bad tasting, but you will feel it the day after. I drank it on fire, so that may have been why the flavor was bad! I know it's 98% alcohol or something.

yeah any kind of food or dressing without fat tastes so terrible. Light is the best one.

fat is the key to taste so GOOD!

Fat does taste good, but I don't want to be fat! :giggle: Some of the dressing that are fat free aren't too bad. The best I've had is making Italian dressing with one of those packets and Balsamic vinegar and water. That is really good on baby spinach. :)

Wirelessly posted

Fats are good for you...

Geez. Something's wrong with society when people equate fats with "getting fat."

Wirelessly posted

Fats are good for you...

Geez. Something's wrong with society when people equate fats with "getting fat."

I know that some fat is good, but salad dressing, esp creamy ones are loaded. I usually use light. I am not crazy about no fat like some women, but I like to eat it in moderation. :)

I learned that I did not have TSNHD and TSN2 on my channel list as they were supposedly part of my new Digital VIP package. :mad2: I am going to give Rogers Cable shit today.

Royale, I have TSN2 on my package but no TSNHD due to the fact that my tv aint HD useful at all.. lol I might as well see if I can find a nice HD TV to buy later...

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
I learned that I did not have TSNHD and TSN2 on my channel list as they were supposedly part of my new Digital VIP package. :mad2: I am going to give Rogers Cable shit today.

Royale, I have TSN2 on my package but no TSNHD due to the fact that my tv aint HD useful at all.. lol I might as well see if I can find a nice HD TV to buy later...

Sharky, making plans to pimp up your place ;)

I know that some fat is good, but salad dressing, esp creamy ones are loaded. I usually use light. I am not crazy about no fat like some women, but I like to eat it in moderation. :)

I avoid fattening food, when I can. But then if I can't have it, I become hell to live with! :giggle:

That I really need to brush up on my Quebecois history. I haven't studied it since like grade six or so; I only got a refresher course on it in my third year at UofA. I knew who I was referring to in the Yemeni debate thread: Samuel de Champlain. He married a twelve-years old named Helene Boulle to gain access to the French court. Supposedly she was suppose to bear a child at fourteen, but never did.

Sources? Any history books. Use Google: samuel de champlain marriage - Google Search

Now if only I can recall who the individual voyageurs, or French fur traders, and Scottish traders were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back