What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are brutal. I hope these options come with a massive quantity of alcohol.

On the urologist website they're advertising no scalpel vasectomy.

its laser. knew a guy that had it done said the only time it hurt was when they numbed it and he was good to go the day after it was done.

its laser. knew a guy that had it done said the only time it hurt was when they numbed it and he was good to go the day after it was done.

Yea, I was looking at it in this way - "Get married or divorced" chapels in Vegas.

(after placing your order on the speakerbox) "Sir, please pull up to the window-- drop your pants someone from our staff will be waiting to assist you... No sir, no need to exit your vehicle... Thank you and come again!!"

Wonder if they'd have a drive thru timer like Burger King did when I worked there... get them in and out in 30 seconds!:hmm:

:giggle::giggle:

(after placing your order on the speakerbox) "Sir, please pull up to the window-- drop your pants someone from our staff will be waiting to assist you... No sir, no need to exit your vehicle... Thank you and come again!!"

Wonder if they'd have a drive thru timer like Burger King did when I worked there... get them in and out in 30 seconds!:hmm:

:giggle::giggle:

I'll never look at Burger King the same again!:shock:

:giggle: I think those were deleted !!! I learned I can use some swear acronyms in a nice way :giggle:

Yeah, I didn't see those. But I get enough of the "you got proof" and "you got a link" around here. :laugh2: It has become the battle cry of the ones who cannot debate their topic with fact.

Heehee!!! Sorry :Oops: LOL Yeah or how about Jack in the Box??? LOL

Only been to jack and the box once. im reminded of something...

i once knew a guy that worked at a pickle processing plant... he worked there for years and years. once day he came home with this look on his face and his wife asked him what was wrong... he said he got fired... said over the years he had been tempted to put his pecker in the pickle slicer but never did until that day. his wife was shocked and told him.. no wonder they fired you! then asked what did they do with the pickle slicer? he told her... they fired her too!

I learned that some are extremely consistent in their dishonesty and bitterness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back