What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i learned that one book is old version, i have to replace for new version! ARGH, why cant my boss simply tell me last week, so that it would save my time to make the lesson for this fall!! ARGH!!

im so mad.

I learned today, that hubby has had a toothache for a few days and told his mother and she already made a dental appointment for him. He has always had dental problems, but for the 14 years in Missouri, he only had to see the dentist for check-ups, never for anything else. Now, after a little over a year in his mother's house and with her buying all kinds of sweets for him that we never allowed, he has toothaches again. Seems he'd figure out that I was doing something right.

i learned that my mom just told me that she did smoked 420 in her time.

i was like...:shock:

before go ahead for a litho surgery, I suggest you to discuss the options with your urologist. I wish you good luck.

I'm sure PFH has done that and he must have done something that disgusted him enough to push for litho.

why?

don't be naive :D

she always preach me all the time that it is bad for me... end up, im doing.

until today, she admitted to me.

Of course, i am :shock: and then.. we're talking how did i start and blah.

where is pfh. did he post it today?? :hmm: does that mean he is resting from the dr???

she always preach me all the time that it is bad for me... end up, im doing.

until today, she admitted to me.

Of course, i am :shock: and then.. we're talking how did i start and blah.

ha from her own experience. i dontblame her for doing that to you.

Wirelessly posted

Thought I didn't care about how people looked, until I saw the most messed up teeth ever. It really bothered me.

I am afraid, I am a teehacist. :(

Last edited:
Today I was installing closet doors and fixing a crooked window. I learned that tools must always be close in order to be more efficient. A simple habit yes; old bad ones are hard to break.

__

Today I was installing closet doors and fixing a crooked window. I learned that tools must always be close in order to be more efficient. A simple habit yes; old bad ones are hard to break.

__

what was your bad habit? keeping tool far? lol

The window was not aligned correctly. Yeah Jiro, I tend to scatter my stuff around. It's an old habit that I must learn to abolish.

__

Tuesday.....I think that is the Avery ASL night.

Factual. :)

A friend is only in the state for this week before she leaves for india till February, and I doubt I'll see her for a year or two - she was at Avery tonight so had to make my way out to see her.

Factual. :)

A friend is only in the state for this week before she leaves for india till February, and I doubt I'll see her for a year or two - she was at Avery tonight so had to make my way out to see her.

Very cool

It's more like yesterday...
but I learned it's easier for me to terp from spanish to asl rather than english to asl...because spanish is my first language. and i didnt really know that it was the language i thought in.. weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back