What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People always parking cars,I live by sea so someone always looking for parking space..I got some rather obnoxious neighbours who having building work done tomorrow they got hump want space.They taken piss out my deafness and other people problems so I don't give toss how inconventient going be for them..If they been more pleasant they could use my parking space.They got wait until cops remove car

I learned I need to practice my finger spelling a lot before Tuesday's 3rd ever sign class.

America crap at rugby :)
I got up see moon eclipse it was good but other areas had far better views.It said las vagus had best view anywhere else in world it be nice if anyone took pics could learn more

America crap at rugby :)
I got up see moon eclipse it was good but other areas had far better views.It said las vagus had best view anywhere else in world it be nice if anyone took pics could learn more

I didn't even think we had anything other than amateur rugby ieagues

People always parking cars,I live by sea so someone always looking for parking space..I got some rather obnoxious neighbours who having building work done tomorrow they got hump want space.They taken piss out my deafness and other people problems so I don't give toss how inconventient going be for them..If they been more pleasant they could use my parking space.They got wait until cops remove car

Must be heavenly living by the Sea!...Remember living on the Beach and no matter the "No Parking" signs in my yard, people still parked there....I would leave obnoxious notes on their car(s)...:lol:...Eventually, they got towed...and after that, with all the fines...:giggle:...

You don't want to live too close to the sea , about 5 houses been lost in storms here . The ocean washed their 'yards' which was sand dunes . I don't live right next to the sea , I am about 10 minutes drive from it.

I learned that some people don't know how to dress for work.
I saw 2 women with some preschool children walking . One woman had on a long dress it was down to her feet and she was wearing flip flops . She was not able to walk unless she held her dress up and look at the sidewalk. She was not watching the kids at all the other woman was doing that . There should be a dress code when working with small children you need to be to move fast if a child get hurt or if there is a emergency . That woman would be useless the way she was dress.

Must be heavenly living by the Sea!...Remember living on the Beach and no matter the "No Parking" signs in my yard, people still parked there....I would leave obnoxious notes on their car(s)...:lol:...Eventually, they got towed...and after that, with all the fines...:giggle:...

it has its moments but North Sea very cold...
the car park near me has a lot of doggin tends to happen when so near beach.Could do without that be I because I have use torch when I go out at night..If don't know what doggin is I ain't telling you:)

That I have 2 bad dogs. At least one, anyway. Somebody stole my hamburger I left on the counter this morning (forgot to take it to work) and hubby gets up, finds an empty wrapper. Sigh. This isn't the first time they've done this. I must learn to keep stuff under lock and key :lol:

it has its moments but North Sea very cold...
the car park near me has a lot of doggin tends to happen when so near beach.Could do without that be I because I have use torch when I go out at night..If don't know what doggin is I ain't telling you:)

Ha,ha, Caz, I know what doggin is......cause I looked it up! :giggle:

There police dog who do rounds on the prom near beach if hound see anyone with burger with great stealth he watch person who take eye off his burger for just a second and dog stand 2 legs nicks burger he so gentle no one realise they look so startle don't realise dog had it..The cop try's stop him then pretends it not dog,it so funny..

I learned that some people don't know how to dress for work.
I saw 2 women with some preschool children walking . One woman had on a long dress it was down to her feet and she was wearing flip flops . She was not able to walk unless she held her dress up and look at the sidewalk. She was not watching the kids at all the other woman was doing that . There should be a dress code when working with small children you need to be to move fast if a child get hurt or if there is a emergency . That woman would be useless the way she was dress.

Sounds to me more like two mothers taking their children for a walk. Some preschools are only a couple days a week. I remember for my nephew his was 2 days a week at age 2, 3 days @ 3, four @ 4 years old then 5 days a week at the age of 5. So maybe an 'off day' for them or the mother is a stay at home mom.

I learned this... Day before I believe... One out of three firefighters in California are cons and are only paid $3 a day for working 24 hour shifts...

You mean prisoners..I got no problem with cons doing noble work like fire fighting and $3 a day quite a lot..Give something back to society they took..
I just learn breakfast cereal in milk is magnetic and you can trampoline on eggs

You mean prisoners..I got no problem with cons doing noble work like fire fighting and $3 a day quite a lot..Give something back to society they took..
I just learn breakfast cereal in milk is magnetic and you can trampoline on eggs

The last sentence, wha??

"trampoline on eggs" ?? I am a bit lost... I know you can stand on them... but... Trampoline?

I learned, in 1902 a man on martinique was arrested for murder. He was beaten, and tossed into a dungeon, solitary confinment. A dark cell underground with no windows, no light, no ventalatoin save the small grill at the bottom of the thick damp door..facing the hallway leading to the hangmans chamber, there to await the gallows.....

He became the only survivor of the city, when mt palee erupted flattining and destroying the city, killing over 30,00 people...in minutes
His screams were heard days later when a rescue team was borrowing through the rubble...

he became a circus phenomonon showing of his scars from being whipped and arrested, and chained....prior to his,,
Damn good luck
The night before the city with every one it, women, children, men, dogs, birds, cats, bugs, came to an end
(Lghts fat joint.....pondering fate destiny)..
Mmmmmm

I think WDYS did mean walk instead of work?

No I meant work , this was a pre school day care , they take the kids to park to play and see the ducks . I see the kids all the time they're really cute. One little girl wanted to know if Marty was a boy or girl.
The 2 women wear working and I couldn't believe the way the woman was dress, she was having trouble walking on the sidewalk. The sidewalk is really bad and hard to walk on and between her flip flops and long dress she was trying not to fall and taking care of about 10 small kids . Not too bright.

I learned, in 1902 a man on martinique was arrested for murder. He was beaten, and tossed into a dungeon, solitary confinment. A dark cell underground with no windows, no light, no ventalatoin save the small grill at the bottom of the thick damp door..facing the hallway leading to the hangmans chamber, there to await the gallows.....

He became the only survivor of the city, when mt palee erupted flattining and destroying the city, killing over 30,00 people...in minutes
His screams were heard days later when a rescue team was borrowing through the rubble...

he became a circus phenomonon showing of his scars from being whipped and arrested, and chained....prior to his,,
Damn good luck
The night before the city with every one it, women, children, men, dogs, birds, cats, bugs, came to an end
(Lghts fat joint.....pondering fate destiny)..
Mmmmmm

I am curious... Did they ever execute him for his crimes or was this the equivalent of a divine pardon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back