What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter was approved for financial assistance for her hearing aids from Voc Rehab. Yay!
Even better, they're going to provide financial assistance for college. A bigger Yay! She only applied for the help with the HAs, so this added help is a great surprise.

That is great news, early Christmas present.

I learned that I can cheat without noticing. Seems having knowledge on something means im cheating. *sigh*

I learned when studying for finals, I can go 2 days without sleep and not really notice until I pass out face first in a book. :laugh2:

I learned that I must be more careful on holiday eating! I gained a few pounds on thanksgiving! Strict diet until it comes back off again! :ugh:

Mew your such a
Crazy-pig.gif

LOL :laugh2:

And pies :P
toilet_fire.jpg

I didn't have any of your pie, so the toilet didn't blow up. :D

I'd try your pie anyway, simply because I bet you tried and worked on it really hard. :D I can be a sweet baby now and again. :P :laugh2:

I learned that there is good deaf people out in the world. Before this, I REALLY had no idea just how much good there was, nor did I see my potential.

Even funnier. Oh man. Gotta love the sense of humor on here.

I learned that im coming out of the hospital tosay!!! Woo!!! Funny i am been relased and now im sick. Lol

Oh, that sucks. Going out of the hospital and then getting sick is NOT fun. Hope you're up and about before long.

I was sick since yesterday but its just a cold. nothing too serious. but yay back home!!!

That's good! Also a good thing it's not serious. Drink plenty of water or Gatorade (don't know if you can), and you'll be up and about in no time.

YAY! Congratz on being out of the hospital!!!!! :D Now.... to plan your Florida get away... :twisted: :laugh2:

Today I learned....

I want to start a thread where you share what you learned today. Your comment should begin with, "Today, I learned...."

Today, I learned that Novak Djokovic lost to Andy Murray in the semifinals at the London Olympics. :(

that having successful life does not make you a better person; only when I learn something new is what I become a better person each day. Everyday is a new day and that is success to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back