What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A child's smile is the best payment ever.

Wirelessly posted

I am in agreement! I have read some comments and someone types I noe , the person is hearing! People in general can't spell.

Rottenecards_86788337_mhbtsbc7px.png

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

True story...

Same drives me crazy with their, there and they're... :laugh2:

There is a huge storm coming down from Alaska. Hubby is outside wrapping all the pipes because it will be getting down to 19 degrees this weekend. We have not had temperatures that cold in a long time. It would be nice to get a little snow but that has only happened a couple of times here.

i learned that you can buy fart-proof underwear LOL
A while back in my endless search for knowledge I found out the disturbing fact that there are women who with mighty determination hold back their farts until they back all the way up through the whole system to be expelled at the intake valve. This unfortunate circumstance causes them no end of distress because the smell is still just as real bad.

I learned that I must be more careful on holiday eating! I gained a few pounds on thanksgiving! Strict diet until it comes back off again! :ugh:

Idk how you look but i can imagen you been one of those person who is all skinny and saying they gain weight and still look awsome. Lol. You will be fine. Its just the holiday season.

I'm not too skinny believe me. I'm a solid size 8 in jeans. :P Right now, I'm having a little issue buttoning the 8's... :laugh2: I would much more enjoy being a 6 or 7, that's all. :P Not sure as that will happen though, my skeletal structure is larger. Plus big boobs... they never go away no matter how hard I try so I'm pretty sure that's my answer right there... :laugh2:

Yeah, I'm somewhere around that area. :laugh2: Honestly I haven't officially measured myself in a good while... :shock: :laugh2: You'd think working in a hospital all day I'd have had it done by now... :laugh2: Maybe tomorrow I'll make someone measure me. :laugh2:

I learned that Skylander toys can be reset, so it isn' t an issue if your portal lies and says they are an incompatible toy. Also you have to buy the equivalent of an extra game to play Sheep Wreck Island in Swap Force.

There is a huge storm coming down from Alaska. Hubby is outside wrapping all the pipes because it will be getting down to 19 degrees this weekend. We have not had temperatures that cold in a long time. It would be nice to get a little snow but that has only happened a couple of times here.

Why don't you keep the pipes wrapped all the time? Or are you talking about the outside faucets only?

During lunch, I heard about certain things women do that make you wonder if it belongs in certain places! :shock::giggle:

I'm not too skinny believe me. I'm a solid size 8 in jeans. :P Right now, I'm having a little issue buttoning the 8's... :laugh2: I would much more enjoy being a 6 or 7, that's all. :P Not sure as that will happen though, my skeletal structure is larger. Plus big boobs... they never go away no matter how hard I try so I'm pretty sure that's my answer right there... :laugh2:

I wish I was a size 8! Being 5'9 and a size 8 sounds pretty good to me.

well farting IS good for you...you need to fart or you'd get congested and sick...stupid society's standards, just like society expecting deaf people to hear and speak, it aren't healthy either...

Quantum Energy as WMD. if it did explode... well let's just say there won't be energy left to play with :giggle:

pretty much so...that's pretty frightening to think......

...like bad breath? lol
terrible
It is terrible. I have had concerns that something like that was possible. Then when I read your post the memory of the learning that it is possible came back and no matter how hard I tried to hold it in it came out anyway.

Today I learned that I have paid over $1400 to my cell phone company this year ( average of $120 a month), it is really bad if you consider that It is a single line, so I'm not in a good mood today.

My daughter was approved for financial assistance for her hearing aids from Voc Rehab. Yay!
Even better, they're going to provide financial assistance for college. A bigger Yay! She only applied for the help with the HAs, so this added help is a great surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back