What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be that bad as long as you drain it. :hmm:

You can buy lean ground beef, or buy a meat grounder and made fresh ground beef . I would think that would be cheaper in the long run.

i learn that a barbi giving birth altho it looks more like 'alian'ken not heard of condoms.what is the world coming to and many little girls going to freak christmas day

I wonder if fake birth control pills come with the pregnant Barbie ? I guess she is an unwed mother as I saw on ring on her finger.

I learn script xd harderst crappy !! I see it It is tried for me I learn bit tough!

Today I learned I sill have a lot to learn about being a parent. This middle child is a hard nut to crack!

I wonder if fake birth control pills come with the pregnant Barbie ? I guess she is an unwed mother as I saw on ring on her finger.

Maybe her fingers are swollen from the pregnancy & she took her rings off till after she delivers.

Maybe her fingers are swollen from the pregnancy & she took her rings off till after she delivers.

In real life I have known of some developing an allergy to the metal in their rings many years after their marriage and thus not wearing them. For some it was an off and on thing if they wore them and others had to quit entirely.

I learn issues thinks so implentation. I heard to it is pretty sasktel is seems on pretty seems vrs cause serious! I knew what is happened I find out vrs see wait for hope be figure out!

Oh no, it's still terrible! I have been doing this low carb diet thing, and had wonderful results. Then I started eating meatloaf ( No carbs right? ) and my weight stalled. I was like WTF?! Read in the book and online said probably too many calories and / or cheese. Well, I love cheese but I don't eat THAT much of it. Looked up all the calories of everything I ate while I was losing, and then when I started eating meatloaf. BAM! Meatloaf! Ground Beef, almost 1600 calories per pound! HOLY BEANS! So, think I'll be moving to grilled chicken stir fry this coming week or something.... :doh: Luckily, I love chicken breast! Mmmm, I want shrimp now that I think about it..... :hmm: :D

Oh no, it's still terrible! I have been doing this low carb diet thing, and had wonderful results. Then I started eating meatloaf ( No carbs right? ) and my weight stalled. I was like WTF?! Read in the book and online said probably too many calories and / or cheese. Well, I love cheese but I don't eat THAT much of it. Looked up all the calories of everything I ate while I was losing, and then when I started eating meatloaf. BAM! Meatloaf! Ground Beef, almost 1600 calories per pound! HOLY BEANS! So, think I'll be moving to grilled chicken stir fry this coming week or something.... :doh: Luckily, I love chicken breast! Mmmm, I want shrimp now that I think about it..... :hmm: :D

Mercy! lol I usually avoid red meat, but haven't noticed any bad results from occasionally eating it. Sometimes I just think finding the time to eat at all is a pain! :laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2: Hey, I'm not fat or anything..... Just want to trim up a bit! You miss "finding time to eat" who clearly has no weight issues, SHUSH! :P

Oh c'mon! I have a little extra back there to wittle down some! Happy honey? *mwah!*

Extra back there is a good thing! :twisted: That's nothing to whittle down! There's countless songs to prove my point! :laugh2:

Like "Baby Got Back"? :laugh2:

Come Spring, oh yes there is! (Curse all that holiday goodness!) ;)

i have to go on a diet...which means some meals every weeks are going have to be vegaterian...to reduce blood fat...its not high, just a teeny weeny bit...still important...plus im 12kg over weight, not alot but it dont be easy...good thing i finish uni in a week and a half from now...

You wanna drain my one eyed snake again?!?! then it wouldn't be as bad for ya MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!:naughty: (I can hear Missy fussing now LOL) :laugh2:

You wanna drain my one eyed snake again?!?! then it wouldn't be as bad for ya MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!:naughty: (I can hear Missy fussing now LOL) :laugh2:

tmi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back