What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learn that the forum has a new look it now say 'by whatdidyousay! '

I learned kids are complete idiots... wait, I already knew that... just had to experience it again.

not idiots just expensive little pains in arse...
learned what red lilly beetle is which is red a beetle and eats lillies but pretty

I learned that is is nigh impossible to to insure a classic mini in America.

I learned that my two kids had a good day at school on their first day of school. :)

I learned a little bit about purchasing vans...its quite different from cars and motorbikes

i learned how to do perfect psy gangnam. lol. i danced in wrong gangnam -___-

I learned a little bit about purchasing vans...its quite different from cars and motorbikes

Unless you run out of petrol at the bottom of a big hill and have to push it up that hill.

Wirelessly posted

Life can through you some curve balls.

what did you learn from that? we already know you have migraines

Yes.. yes it is on response on figure out on cause on how calm down.migrance.

Don't be easy on emotional stress inside. don't understand response to nerve inside. control in calm down. means on think so sometimes beat to migrane worst. not sure. I getting worst my head bad,. no sense I ask caregiving space cool. caregiving smart I learn new. I am shocked!

I learned more about Obamacare I didn't want to... -_- lol!

all politician screws you, that's their job, they lie to us for those in power, politicians arent powerful, they're just mouthpieces...-puppets..

I learn more and more about my old college buddies who came out of closet. I would never thought they were gay. Because they were married for so long. Of course I am happy for them!! I love the full of surprises. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I learned , I went down in size :)

I learned not to over do myself at the gym... I can barely walk today... good lord... x.x

pain is a good teacher...

Hehehehehe.........
80fa089whip.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back