What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned kids are complete idiots... wait, I already knew that... just had to experience it again.

I've learned that the intelligence of the general population is decreasing rapidly... I knew this, but I just keep seeing it every day and man is it a little ridiculous... -_-

I've learned that the intelligence of the general population is decreasing rapidly... I knew this, but I just keep seeing it every day and man is it a little ridiculous... -_-

Stupidity is our job security.

Stupidity is our job security.

LOL I feel you there... Every time someone's like, "Why medical?" I'm like.. please, job security for life! Also, every time I see someone do something REAAAAAAALLY stupid and get hurt... I burst out and yell "Job security" to my friends... lol! Seriously though, sometimes it's a bit overwhelming... :shock:

LOL I feel you there... Every time someone's like, "Why medical?" I'm like.. please, job security for life! Also, every time I see someone do something REAAAAAAALLY stupid and get hurt... I burst out and yell "Job security" to my friends... lol! Seriously though, sometimes it's a bit overwhelming... :shock:
You should be glad I help keep that field going...lmao

Yep specially when theres kids involved ... just when you think you've seen it all something you never dreamed of will happen ... point in case there was a call a few years ago a woman got her thumb stuck in a seatbelt release :hmm: but you'll never get used to it though ... if you get to the point where nothing gets to you anymore it's time to hang it up ...

Oh I'm pretty sure I'll never get used to it. Though the calls with people stuck in handcuffs are almost a "really -_-" type face when I get there anymore... lmao! I don't know where this came from... but seriously over the past year or so this has been a HUGE increase of people getting stuck in handcuffs and injuring themselves on rope tie ups... Sometimes I have to step out of the room to cover my face and giggle... I just can't help it... Hmmm, I think the most random call I got so far was a guy that got his foot stuck in the toilet... I was like, how in the hell does that even happen!? What were you doing!?! -_- lol!

Oh I'm pretty sure I'll never get used to it. Though the calls with people stuck in handcuffs are almost a "really -_-" type face when I get there anymore... lmao! I don't know where this came from... but seriously over the past year or so this has been a HUGE increase of people getting stuck in handcuffs and injuring themselves on rope tie ups... Sometimes I have to step out of the room to cover my face and giggle... I just can't help it... Hmmm, I think the most random call I got so far was a guy that got his foot stuck in the toilet... I was like, how in the hell does that even happen!? What were you doing!?! -_- lol!

I've carried a cuff key on my key ring for years and have 3 back up keys at the house ;)

Oh well aren't you Mr. Prepared! lol! I just like watching their faces as we tell them fire has to cut them out with a saw... lmao! I love fires faces even more when they hear they get to cut someone out with a saw... LOL!

Oh well aren't you Mr. Prepared! lol! I just like watching their faces as we tell them fire has to cut them out with a saw... lmao! I love fires faces even more when they hear they get to cut someone out with a saw... LOL!

Welp like I've always said ... never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics lol :laugh2:

LOL! I think "Never do anything you don't want to explain to the Paramedics" rule would benefit a lot of people if they just asked that question every time they were about to do something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid... I also wonder if they know we laugh and tell each other about all of our stupid calls we get at lunch and after work hang out time... haha! Maybe they'd be more careful if they knew they were the butt of all of our jokes... =P

LOL! I think "Never do anything you don't want to explain to the Paramedics" rule would benefit a lot of people if they just asked that question every time they were about to do something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid... I also wonder if they know we laugh and tell each other about all of our stupid calls we get at lunch and after work hang out time... haha! Maybe they'd be more careful if they knew they were the butt of all of our jokes... =P

Nope there's always some that aren't careful ... mostly the ones that yell "Hold my beer and watch this shit!!!"

I learned now that I'm finally tired of Jiro asking me for a picture, I finally take a selfie ( God I hate selfies ) I can't find the thread called ( pictures of you ) ha!

I learned that if I sleep, a hearie or ex hearie will say something outrageous, then get angry when people protest, delete the comment, and storm out.

They could have just left the comment up and then stormed out... :(

I learned that if I sleep, a hearie or ex hearie will say something outrageous, then get angry when people protest, delete the comment, and storm out.

They could have just left the comment up and then stormed out... :(

Guess you need to be awake 24/7 then. :lol:
I hate when that happens too. It sometimes happens on another forum that I frequent. I sometimes PM another member and ask "What did I miss? What did I miss?" :)

I learned the origin of the phrase in drag. Apparently it comes from the time when males played roles of women in theatre, but the dresses were usually donated from rich women who were usually fat, so when the guy playing a female role would walk on stage, the dress would drag across the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back