What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got $400 for the older Explorer from Pick n Pull dismantler company and they took care of all the paperwork and towing. It did had life in it but major oil leak and 260k miles calls for the retirement.

That insecurity will make me lose my kids.... I have been holding off on some paperwork but found out today that I cannot get legal aid... Simple questions they ask... And I cannot come up with good answers... Always knew I needed a lawyer but to hell if I can afford one...

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

That insecurity will make me lose my kids.... I have been holding off on some paperwork but found out today that I cannot get legal aid... Simple questions they ask... And I cannot come up with good answers... Always knew I needed a lawyer but to hell if I can afford one...

I hope you can work out something.

I hope you can work out something.

Nice thought but I have exhausted everything... Been doing it alone... University of Google is good... But I keep thinking about all the things against me... And these five questions are the hardest in my life... My thoughts I cannot nor will I post in open fourm... They are just the hardest... But have to have this in the mail tomorrow so need to stop the gerbil...

Nice thought but I have exhausted everything... Been doing it alone... University of Google is good... But I keep thinking about all the things against me... And these five questions are the hardest in my life... My thoughts I cannot nor will I post in open fourm... They are just the hardest... But have to have this in the mail tomorrow so need to stop the gerbil...

Prayers that something works out for the best!

Just learned that grandpa passed away peacefully last night. Thoughts and prayers is very much appreciated.

That I can't find any Christmas t-shirts, long or short sleeved for women. You'd think Delaware was a cold state. :lol:
Tomorrow and Christmas will be very warm and I only have Christmas turtlenecks & sweatshirts.

That I can't find any Christmas t-shirts, long or short sleeved for women. You'd think Delaware was a cold state. :lol:
Tomorrow and Christmas will be very warm and I only have Christmas turtlenecks & sweatshirts.

Did you find any labeled for guys? If so, try some on sometimes they will work for either sex.

That some people don't understand what the holidays are about ! I keep seeing stories of jerks stealing people Christmas decorations right out their yards!

Did you find any labeled for guys? If so, try some on sometimes they will work for either sex.

The reason I said FOR WOMEN is because I saw shirts for teens and men. And YES, I did look at those but either did not like them (small pickings) or they would not have fit.

:roll:

That some people don't understand what the holidays are about ! I keep seeing stories of jerks stealing people Christmas decorations right out their yards!

Yup, the first year when we moved into our new house, put a string of lights on the hedge out front, they were gone in two days. Haven't decorated since. I do put a wreath on the front door, so far so good on that, still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back