What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, AC, if it was just me, I'd be sooooo there!

P.S. And I was saying Mother Nature's soooo fickle! Haha

A woman has the right to change her mind and Mother Nature isn't shy about doing this . :giggle:

I learned that I am not a mind reader :)

I learned they stopped making the medication I take so in dither what going to happen

I learned they stopped making the medication I take so in dither what going to happen

Feel sure your Doctor will give you something, probably even better than you were taking....As for me?...I take no medications at all....Nothing...NADA....Feel so lucky, as I know some people in their 40's who take up to 18 antibotics a day....:shock:

Feel sure your Doctor will give you something, probably even better than you were taking....As for me?...I take no medications at all....Nothing...NADA....Feel so lucky, as I know some people in their 40's who take up to 18 antibotics a day....:shock:
You truly are blessed. I hate being a prisoner of my meds. I take as few as possible but it's still too many. :(

Is your doctor looking for a substitute medication for you?

That Christmas Carolers still came to sing at our door even in the drenching rain. It was beautiful.

A
Learn Texas got more swingers than other place on the planet rr you texican is it true

Just found out today my sons grandpa (my ex husbands father) passed away. He passed on the same date my father did December 11th. Sad.....

Just found out today my sons grandpa (my ex husbands father) passed away. He passed on the same date my father did December 11th. Sad.....
That is sad. :( I'm sorry.

Do you know I've been making at least 1 vlog everyday for the last week. I've posted them on my personal Facebook wall. I've also posted it in few groups. Believe it or not, but I've learned a thing or 2 about myself by posting those vlogs.

One of the vlogs is regarded finding a bike with bad hub as opposed to hub that is good.

I learned one of my players is injured:( We got this game!

I learned FedEx stopped by our house both yesterday and today and both times we weren't home :(

Not leaving a signature at the door though, the package is too expensive to risk getting stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back