What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I didn't phrase that right...:giggle:....and it all depends upon the situation and the Police attitude....The jails remain "full" here in my City. And not all of the people have committed a "horrible crime"...And feel no one should be looked down on if they have been in jail once in their lives. Some people do stupid things and get locked up...Even people completely innocent have gone to jail...go to Court and the case is dismissed....I'd be upset too, if my Mother had to go to jail!...and a lot of these people in jail, their bond is only $100...hard to find a bondsman to take the bond when it's that low, they make no $$ off of that. But the City is the one that makes the $$....
Got it.

I have no time for nonsense

Never kill the huge big bottomed spider without shoes on....

OMG, that's even worse, shudder!!!:eek3:

Yep...fresh from shower and it walked into the bathroom like it owned the place... :shudders: plunger in one hand perched on the toilet and bathtub every scene from arachnidphobia going through my head as the thousand babies run all over. Lol
Never kill the hug spider with a big bum without shoes.... Will never forget this lesson...

Yep...fresh from shower and it walked into the bathroom like it owned the place... :shudders: plunger in one hand perched on the toilet and bathtub every scene from arachnidphobia going through my head as the thousand babies run all over. Lol
Never kill the hug spider with a big bum without shoes.... Will never forget this lesson...

I've got to stop reading your spider incident, I hate spiders, hate the creepy, crawlie, things. I know there's a place in the world for them, but don't let it be anywhere near me.

We'd better watch out, WDYS, is going to come along with one of her spider pics. :lol:

i've got to stop reading your spider incident, i hate spiders, hate the creepy, crawlie, things. I know there's a place in the world for them, but don't let it be anywhere near me.

We'd better watch out, wdys, is going to come along with one of her spider pics. :lol:

:d

Attachments

• 1431809531841.jpg
    1431809531841.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 10
I try to move spiders with a big bottom outside . I guess I could get in trouble for evicting a pregnant mother . :giggle:

Lol well it was a mother and her thousand babies so not pregnant .... Just mean.... I am with you on just moving them outside....but I was not in the state of being able to do so.... She had to die...beside it was 4 inches and that was standing... : shudders: no thanks ....keep imagining all the babies hiding under my bed waiting for me to go to bed so they can enact revenge against me for the death of the mama.

. . .
How was your camping trip ?
Fun. :)

It started off rough because we had to drive through a thunderstorm, and set up the camper in the rain. Also, it was our first time using the pop-up camper, so we were still on a learning curve. The first day wasn't restful. :lol:

The other days were better. Tuesday was real hot, so we do a little swimming in the lake. Some friends visited us one day, which was nice. We took several walks in the woods, watching the heron, egrets, geese and ducks (lots of babies!).

Another day, TCS rented a ski boat and we went across the lake. It was a little choppy that day, so the ride was bouncy, but I'm still glad that we got to do it. We saw one gator in the lake.

We learned what things to leave behind next time, and what things we need to add, so the next camping trip should go more smoothly, as long as the weather cooperates. :)

No internet at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back