What did you learn today? Part II

whoot I am tomoroow supportiv SQ increase strict handle to support increase improve and
i can do it improve feeling focus I am glad of commuication to focus positive love kindly handle I want to kindly I am very good advise to counsellor tomorrow
I think so today honest I am very stay away off topic on positive avoid on instead more refresh :)

I learned that a tube of caulk has a membrane inside that you need to puncture before you start pushing it with the gun. Big mess when the caulk went out the back side...

I learned that a tube of caulk has a membrane inside that you need to puncture before you start pushing it with the gun. Big mess when the caulk went out the back side...

puncture? no - you can simply cut the tip off with your caulk gun (some are not equipped with it). many people didn't know this :lol:

2icb4sg.jpg

puncture? no - you can simply cut the tip off with your caulk gun (some are not equipped with it). many people didn't know this :lol:

No, you still need to puncture the inner membrane after you cut off the tip of the caulk gun. Some caulk guns even come with a long, metal stick to do this.

Oh yeah, I've done the squirt out the back, too. :giggle:

No, you still need to puncture the inner membrane after you cut off the tip of the caulk gun. Some caulk guns even come with a long, metal stick to do this.

yea I remember doing that long time ago but I haven't done that for long while. I assumed they no longer used this kind of design.

We just simply snip off the tip and use it.

yea I remember doing that long time ago but I haven't done that for long while. I assumed they no longer used this kind of design.

We just simply snip off the tip and use it.

My husband does that also. I don't think it has ever failed. :dunno:

:P I mean we never had problems with caulking. It works just to cut the end of the tube and it works perfectly. :)
means caulking?
cut the end of the tube ?:lol::
I reading more notice bit missing language

sound cauling or walking?

2icb4sg.jpg

Depends on what product you are using. Liquid Nails you always have to puncture. Some silicones too. I haven't seen a latex you have to puncture though (they may be out there but not my brands)

And never use that cutter. It makes the bead too big usually. Which means waste, and buying more. It's a scam I tell ya!

I learned I can no longer drink the way I used to drink... My migraine medication seem to increase the potency of alcohol. so, where I used to have 3 glasses of wine for a nice buzz, I now only need one glass... and if I drink a second glass????? I get really goofy (which can be loads of fun if you are not me) and an ass kicker of a hangover.

This reminds me of the time I decided to see how many shots of Jack Danials I can down in an hour. Unfortunately no one seems to remember what the number was so to this day I have no clue and loath to find out again.

Remember kids, getting totally trashed is WAY over rated.

I learned that the creator of this book is trying their luck in the US.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1466369434/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=simpsavi00-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=1466369434]Amazon.com: The $21 Challenge: Save $300 in a week! No coupons required! (9781466369436): Mrs Fiona Lippey, Mrs Jackie Gower: Books[/ame]

Also learned that Aussie Govt has passed Carbon Tax into law.

I learned that my dad wants me out of his life. Well fine by me. Once I'm gone, I'm not looking back. I'm on the edge of tears that it's come to this. Once I can find someplace temporary, I'm packing what few things my DD and I have and shove them in the truck and we are gone. My dad doesn't realize that when he gets rid of me, he no longer gets to see my DD.

What is the Carbon Tax?

It's basically an environmental or energy tax - say there's a factory who consumes a lot of fossil fuels and emitting pollution into the air - they would be taxed if they went over the pollution limit set by the government.

It's basically an environmental or energy tax - say there's a factory who consumes a lot of fossil fuels and emitting pollution into the air - they would be taxed if they went over the pollution limit set by the government.

Right... It make me grumble about how they polluted.... but I"m glad that they set the standard... if they went over...Gov going to punish them by tax.

What is the Carbon Tax?

A carbon tax is an environmental tax levied on the carbon content of fuels. It is a form of carbon pricing.

Carbon taxes offer a potentially cost-effective means of reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Not sure how much tax we'll have to pay each year, but I'm guessing it's not cheap.

A carbon tax is an environmental tax levied on the carbon content of fuels. It is a form of carbon pricing.

Carbon taxes offer a potentially cost-effective means of reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Not sure how much tax we'll have to pay each year, but I'm guessing it's not cheap.

True. Hopefully the tax will make alternative energy (and renewable energy) sources more competitive.

Back