What did you learn today? Part II

This display properties Kristina. Can change back if it reset. Right click main desktop window, properties, will give option there make everything big.

Go to your control panel and search accessibility.

There are magnification options built in and you can set it.,

I had done these before and it wouldn't work at all. Even had someone talk me through it, also have someone use "Team Viewer" and try it themselves and it didn't work. Son downloads and plays one program for a few hours and I can see. Wow!!

I had done these before and it wouldn't work at all. Even had someone talk me through it, also have someone use "Team Viewer" and try it themselves and it didn't work. Son downloads and plays one program for a few hours and I can see. Wow!!

If you have windows 7 look just above the clock in lower right hand corner. You can adjust the size there without any menus

Learned that hubby was too tired when he left for work. He forgot his wallet and lunch and when I took them to his Explorer, I noticed that he didn't pull all they way into the parking space. It was sticking out a good 3-4 feet. I called him to let him know where his wallet was and that his lunch was delivered and also told him about the parking and that I used the extra keys and pulled it all the way in. He mentioned that the guys were talking about some green "car" that was blocking the drive. HE didn't think it was him, since he has an SUV.

Learned that hubby was too tired when he left for work. He forgot his wallet and lunch and when I took them to his Explorer, I noticed that he didn't pull all they way into the parking space. It was sticking out a good 3-4 feet. I called him to let him know where his wallet was and that his lunch was delivered and also told him about the parking and that I used the extra keys and pulled it all the way in. He mentioned that the guys were talking about some green "car" that was blocking the drive. HE didn't think it was him, since he has an SUV.

You are so good to your hubby!!! Will you marry me??? oh wait, I would rather find someone that can dedicate to me and not split with someone else. :hmm: :lol:

i learned that love is overrated. at the end of the day the only person i know that won't rip my heart out and take it for granted is me...

(So learn coworker)

lol hard lesson for co-worker to learn :giggle:

Today I learned that someone has been dipping into the halloween candy a little early. One box has been opened and is no longer full :shock: . Hope we still have enough for all the trick-or-treaters tonight.

today i learned from my mom that my dad smokes weed now. it really shocked me because the other night i had a dream about him and weed.. maybe i'm a psychic! j/k

but yeah, i think that's really lame. he's an adult and he needs to grow up. he acts like a kid

We learned that our request for the permit for the septic tank was approved!!! Hubby has to get with the surveyor next week as he was the one to turn in application and we get the permit from him. Then, once loan money comes through, we start construction. Yahoo!!!!

Back