What did you learn today? Part II

I am faithful effort to my heart to my life improve strongful increase more faithful hold peace :)

I suspect that I have several years on you, and I still haven't read it. In fact, it isn't even on my list.:giggle: So you are not as far behind as you thought you were!

When a subject interests me, I tend to go at it right away - ferreting out all the info I can. I've had a thing for physical constants since I first learned of them in middle school. So...years of personally noting "Mole Day" without really looking into the man behind the mole.

I'm 34, but I'm a very old soul. :)

Ohhhhh...as a tie-in: I learned there's an Avogadro's Number Restaurant. The menu looks yummy. :D

I learned that there are so many newbies joining Alldeaf by the hundreds. I'm going in circles heheh.

I had someone at Deaf Church this morning tell another person that I was hearing. He did not know for sure. Since I am not real good with my ASL yet, I wrote out my "story" and let him read it. He was so apologetic. I made sure he knew that I was not upset, that it was an easy mistake. So, in regards to that, I posted on the church's page on FB my full story on my hearing loss and the info regarding my leg issues and all. This way, they will all know and can easily tell the others who are not on FB. One of the guys who does our lessons is planning on announcing it in two weeks with my permission.

I learn my mom so good when I'm sick. Today she bring me cold medicine and new fleece blanket. Love my mom!

Travis: congratulations re designs

Implanted Sunnybrook/Toronto A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I learned that an Aldi's grocery store finally opened up close to me. Well - it's 27 miles away, but still. Where I normally spend $126 at Walmart, I spent $60 at Aldi's.

I learnt having broken nose not very fun. Not fun first time, still not fun second time.

When a subject interests me, I tend to go at it right away - ferreting out all the info I can. I've had a thing for physical constants since I first learned of them in middle school. So...years of personally noting "Mole Day" without really looking into the man behind the mole.

I'm 34, but I'm a very old soul. :)

Ohhhhh...as a tie-in: I learned there's an Avogadro's Number Restaurant. The menu looks yummy. :D

I love that expression, "old soul". I actually have several friends that are younger than I that fit that description. Our frienship survives because they are wise beyond their years.

Cool link!

I learned that an Aldi's grocery store finally opened up close to me. Well - it's 27 miles away, but still. Where I normally spend $126 at Walmart, I spent $60 at Aldi's.

There's an Aldi near me in Haines City. I love it. It's clean, the staff is great...and I got a call for a position that I submitted my resume on. :cool2:

I'm watching How It's Made on the Science Channel. I'm learning how lapel pins are made.

Back