What did you learn today? Part II

I just recently learned 46,000,yes,46,000 non-smokers die each yr from second hand smoking. That is a big YIKES!!! I dont know if you have to be in smoking environment everyday or not to die from second hand smoke.

Im gunna have to tell my relatives to piss off when they smoke in house. They do it once a while.

By the way, Aldi's owns all Trader Joe's stores in the U.S. Aldi's headquarter is in Germany. Isn't that interesting?

I just recently learned 46,000,yes,46,000 non-smokers die each yr from second hand smoking. That is a big YIKES!!! I dont know if you have to be in smoking environment everyday or not to die from second hand smoke.

Im gunna have to tell my relatives to piss off when they smoke in house. They do it once a while.

I won't let anyone to smoke in my house. It's ok for them to smoke outside, and their cigarette butts must to be in the trash can outside.

I learned that I apparently have a warped sense of self-esteem. I also learned that Darren Hayes is shooting the video for 'Bloodstained Heart' this week. :D

I learned that the hospital that is closest to us and where both my daughter and myself have gone to will no longer be covered by hubby's insurance plan. I am not on his medical insurance, but the people there were so helpful with my daughter fractured elbow, that she is upset by this. These changes take place 10/1/2011.

I learned that the hospital that is closest to us and where both my daughter and myself have gone to will no longer be covered by hubby's insurance plan. I am not on his medical insurance, but the people there were so helpful with my daughter fractured elbow, that she is upset by this. These changes take place 10/1/2011.
Man, that sucks. I hate it when companies do that. At least you were given an advance notice whereas at Tyson their 'advance notice' was a whopping two weeks. :shock:

It seems to be illegal for any insurance company to reject any insurers because of the new law. :hmm:

I learned that an Aldi's grocery store finally opened up close to me. Well - it's 27 miles away, but still. Where I normally spend $126 at Walmart, I spent $60 at Aldi's.

Hmm, I will have to check out the Aldi near me..

I learn that ci circle is not that friendly. as i tried to join couple or three times over 5 years. maybe i could not figure out how to enter it. :confused: I think ci circle forum is not friendly for some reason unlike this alldeaf forum.

I am sad and learn that three years ago. My next right house went to foreclosure. This morning, I was a shock that my next left house will be foreclosure and begin the auction on Sept 1. :shock: :(

I am sad and learn that three years ago. My next right house went to foreclosure. This morning, I was a shock that my next left house will be foreclosure and begin the auction on Sept 1. :shock: :(

Wow, then buy that house so that you will have a bigger backyard for your horse. Why not?

i learned that a woman who is called up on Human Rights mediation meeting declined to come saying' she doesnt believe she needs to go, as in;
'"S** ****** has indicated that she does not see that her attendance will add any value because she has explained her actions in S**** S********** earlier response to you, and she says that she has not had any contact with you since 2007. "
This is a Lie it was last year we contact (S** *****) like hell - she have to attend and Explain why, refusing pre-reading extension (1 hr) so I could submt the work in the end of a week rather than the week after, etc,etc door knocking on my and the english tutor saying time-s up, tapping watches inappropriate behaviour, etc
She has no concept of equilty, only equality (big differences there), and also claims there lots of deaf people there, BULLSHIT they are hearing impaired, as far as Im concerned there is NO one else aside from me in the local Deaf community attending this big shit of the place (had no choice they the only one offering the programme in the country!...)
What a pile of shit she is.
I'm REALLY PISSED OFF with it.
just venting
move on now...

I am very pretty low on blood I am very asleep It is very weird health!

I learned my quiet and shy pastor's wife can have a hissy fit. :shock:

i learned that a woman who is called up on Human Rights mediation meeting declined to come saying' she doesnt believe she needs to go, as in;
'"S** ****** has indicated that she does not see that her attendance will add any value because she has explained her actions in S**** S********** earlier response to you, and she says that she has not had any contact with you since 2007. "
This is a Lie it was last year we contact (S** *****) like hell - she have to attend and Explain why, refusing pre-reading extension (1 hr) so I could submt the work in the end of a week rather than the week after, etc,etc door knocking on my and the english tutor saying time-s up, tapping watches inappropriate behaviour, etc
She has no concept of equilty, only equality (big differences there), and also claims there lots of deaf people there, BULLSHIT they are hearing impaired, as far as Im concerned there is NO one else aside from me in the local Deaf community attending this big shit of the place (had no choice they the only one offering the programme in the country!...)
What a pile of shit she is.
I'm REALLY PISSED OFF with it.
just venting
move on now...

what is wrong your deaf community you are not happy sound pissed off sound community!

Back