What did you learn today? Part II

I find it interesting that even though I can be busy at work, I can be emotional about something else, and it surfaces yet elsewhere. It's been a tough day.

I know that feeling..that was what I went through almost every day at work last year after my daughter was "taken away" from me. It took me like 9 months for that to stop.

Hang in there..:hug:

I learned today, that my 17 yr. old wants to join the Navy when he graduates next year. Brought a tear to my eyes, as I adopted him at age 7 and now he's a fine young man....where has the time gone?...My 15 yr. old already has a beard and moustache and checking out Colleges. He's the baby....and I also realized today that I'm tired!...Took a short nap earlier today after running all the errands and going to 2 dental appointments with the boys, picking up my glasses....to find my son slipping a blanket over me while I napped...

Learnt that I and my work colleguaes are moving buildings again sometime in 2012. :/

Learnt that I and my work colleguaes are moving buildings again sometime in 2012. :/

Do you think that your company will layoff some employees?

My aunt will be layoff from "Bank of America". She works for 18 years. Now, she is one of two employees in the account department. There were about 60 employees in that department. The company is moving to a new location in out of state. Two employees will be final for layoff this month. The Bank of America is very bad company because the layoff employees received 6 months package which is supposed to be one year for their unemployment checks. It is unbelievable.

I learned that I was placed on an inactive list at my audiologist since 2009, and that whatever coverage I had to pay for hearing aids ended on my 21st birthday, 7 years ago. =(

So I am basically having to start from scratch. Hopefully I will find out more tomorrow and next week through email correspondence.

i learned that being a wheelchair techie is NOT in my future(bf is 1).

i was ment to be tighting my joystick arm bolt on my backup powerchair and not only undid it but also threaded it. the plate the bolt was holding in is bowed. so bf needs to cut the weld and weld a new plate in and use 2 smaller bolts

The health system wouldn't pay out for 2 bolts when they build the arm(which is a 1 off) so we are have to pay to fix their mistake

I learned that i had orientation for my first year of high school on the 30th of August. I missed it.

I learned to not drink a glass of sparkling juice before eating breakfast. Man do I have a sick stomach.

Learnt what I had in mind for rearranging furniture around wasnt what I had pictured but it is doable... phew still have to put my bed mattress where I need it and then clean up more and then ahh.. relax time.. but gotta get lunch going in a half hour or so.. eeehhhhh dang bugger....then gotta get the hell out to grab some stuff for tomorrow when I go for day visit to campgrounds a hour east of they city where my 2 brothers and families are camping... should be fun!!

Learned this expression today. I like it. "Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English. It means they know another language. ~ Jackson Brown"

I am happy I decide on go to church back tomorrow people support to my friends! I will more improve on my skills communication social, I think so consider I am glad of final wonderful successfully, my best deaf pastor really awesome teach me I will learn it :)
tomorrow I do attending to church tomorrow i change future my heart and faithful and forward to see pretty glad of wonderful!

Yes very lucky. Dog not smart. She run beside quad, run in front, run around...we pick her up so bring back camp, she jump out my arms.

I got gorgeous hair:giggle: The stylist, said, my hair can be either worn straight or curly naturally.

Back