What did you learn today? Part II

I learned a lot about Google's neat plan and how they run their business in next six months from a Google representative.

Very interesting!

I never heard it Google what is kind:lol:

I am think so conflict to pop :lol:

There are some very rude people in the cyberworld.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:

Not only the cyberworld there are rude people all over the place.

I think so anxiety my chum chew hard not easy I guess I figure out prevent to sleep mouth lazy dentist stupid not fair!

In another thread-can one "observe themselves dreaming-whether one uses sign language"?
What would one do with answer?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Hmm... perhaps. The problem is that how can we tell that their commentors' age? How will you know that I am 102 years old or 13 years old? By the way, I don't remember how old I am. ha ha. Enjoy your day!

Today I learned how much I really, really HATE the term Deaf Militant!!

I learned that my doctor won't renew my pain meds prescription. So I'm thinking that whne I see the nurse who comes to me 3x a week, I'll ask for alternatives to my pain meds cuz this pain is making it nearly impossible for me to lie down for more than 15 mintues and I need to sleep in a chair cuz of it.

I think if nurse talks to him, I may get my pain meds renewed cuz I saw the pharmamist who always wants me to pay the full price for my blood sugar strips before I remind her that I have a precrisption and that I'm not paying 78 dollars for it. More likely I'll get suggestions though.

I learned that my doctor won't renew my pain meds prescription. So I'm thinking that whne I see the nurse who comes to me 3x a week, I'll ask for alternatives to my pain meds cuz this pain is making it nearly impossible for me to lie down for more than 15 mintues and I need to sleep in a chair cuz of it.

I think if nurse talks to him, I may get my pain meds renewed cuz I saw the pharmamist who always wants me to pay the full price for my blood sugar strips before I remind her that I have a precrisption and that I'm not paying 78 dollars for it. More likely I'll get suggestions though.

Or, you could try the cold laser at a chiropractor's office. The Quantum Wave helps me a lot with two treatments. It takes 15 minutes for each one. Pretty cool. I can't afford to buy one for my own because the device cost 3,500 dollars. Actually, there are a few good cold lasers out there. These lasers do not burn or hurt on your skin at all. Nothing feel from it. That's good. Quantumwave - it has no closed captions on the video clip. What a bummer!

Lately, I have learnt what I have become of myself :)
All good things :D

I learned a few things about bathroom plumbing.

Can a water company replaces a main water valve with no charge?

I need that to be fixed so that I could hire a furnace technician to install an electric hot water tankless in my basement. He told me that he can do it for me. I hate to pay more money for many other services as I will need a new 200 amps electric box, all new wires, replace some copper pipes and shower handle & shower. I never taught in copper pipe repair. It looks that it is against the law for anyone to install the wires or pipes. I don't know. I hate being controlled by the state because I own my house. What the hell?

I think so figure out consider! i should be increase my medication! not enough sleep because not work impossible!

Back