What did you learn today? Part II

Can a water company replaces a main water valve with no charge?

I need that to be fixed so that I could hire a furnace technician to install an electric hot water tankless in my basement. He told me that he can do it for me. I hate to pay more money for many other services as I will need a new 200 amps electric box, all new wires, replace some copper pipes and shower handle & shower. I never taught in copper pipe repair. It looks that it is against the law for anyone to install the wires or pipes. I don't know. I hate being controlled by the state because I own my house. What the hell?

It's called codes. There's loopholes though.... ;)

However, that aside. It's good to have codes because you don't want to go out and buy a house that is unsafe to live in because the previous owner didn't give any regards to the codes.

I learned that today I got the refund from the auto finance company and they will be reimbursing me all the overdraft fees as well this week later.

I learned that the hearing are so hard to teach because they are afraid of letting go of their priviledge long enough to take on a minority perspective.

And the priviledged are the only ones afforted the luxury of ignoring that issue.

I learned that my doctor won't renew my pain meds prescription. So I'm thinking that whne I see the nurse who comes to me 3x a week, I'll ask for alternatives to my pain meds cuz this pain is making it nearly impossible for me to lie down for more than 15 mintues and I need to sleep in a chair cuz of it.

I think if nurse talks to him, I may get my pain meds renewed cuz I saw the pharmamist who always wants me to pay the full price for my blood sugar strips before I remind her that I have a precrisption and that I'm not paying 78 dollars for it. More likely I'll get suggestions though.

Spoke to the nurse who gave me a look of disbelief when I told her the doctor declined to have my pain meds refilled. I'll find out what's going on either tomorrow or wed.

:aw:I'm sorry you're in such pain, DS
hope you can find out what's going on and get what you need.

Spoke to the nurse who gave me a look of disbelief when I told her the doctor declined to have my pain meds refilled. I'll find out what's going on either tomorrow or wed.

Sure hope that the doc will refill. If not, maybe switch you to a different pain med. He is probably concerned with addictive properties (overly concerned it would appear!). Just switch you to something else that would be as effective, or even more effective so you don't have to take as much.

Sure hope that the doc will refill. If not, maybe switch you to a different pain med. He is probably concerned with addictive properties (overly concerned it would appear!). Just switch you to something else that would be as effective, or even more effective so you don't have to take as much.

yeah, that's a concern of mine and I have spoken to him about it.

Hope other medicine will work for you. it happens sometimes when someone become too comforable with that kind of medicine and doctor have to switch to the less comforty medicine. oh well.

I notice my cat run is seems on fast weird behavior 0_0 LMAO funny comedy :lol: he is funny comedy!

I notice my cat run is seems on fast weird behavior 0_0 LMAO funny comedy :lol: he is funny comedy!

You should buy a toy like this.
zanies-marabou-feather-cat-pole-toys-small.jpg

Cats love those and are really funny when they play with you.

If your doctor refused to give you the prescription, then you will need to find a chiropractor to adjust your back.

Believe me, I know the pain and I disagreed any doctor to stop giving any prescriptions for the pains. You have to argue your doctor somehow like showing your doctor with your crying. That's why I suggest you to see the chiropractor to get it fixed as a second option, but you need the painkiller medicine first, of course.

After you get that fixed, I suggest you to try the cold laser. I made a suggestion to one of our AD users about reducing the pain in her ear by using warm/hot water with a Q-tip and rub it carefully around inside her ear. It helped for her to relieve the pain. She didn't believe me at first, and the last resort she took my advice.

We have one cat (Sammy, the boy) who hates to run and play with much of anything. He will chase anything if it's under something. You know, like your hand under the covers or something like that. Tinkerbell (female and older), on the other hand, loves to chase paper balls. We will take either a receipt or a page from a junior legal pad and wad it up. She will entertain herself for a good 20-30 minutes chasing that ball. We can throw it underhand up in the air and she will jump for it, do a twist, and bat the ball across the room, then chase after it. The cats have a basket of toys in the living room, but the only thing they will take out, Sammy gets this one we bought that has a crinkle sound and long legs and will remove it, swing it around, then curl up on top of it and sleep. Tinkerbell has a beloved red and white stuffed Christmas sticking that she will remove and carry around. It is not uncommon to find it in the oddest places. Just this morning we found it in the shower. Yesterday, it was under my mother's bed pillow. If the cats dump the basket of toys out, I can look at them and tell them to clean it up, and they will pick everything up and put in back in the basket.

I'm not the only one that finds a fake mouse "gift" in my bed! :lol:

I learn it search find research more project legal! I am very best study lots of complication! I am pretty sound aware it!

We have one cat (Sammy, the boy) who hates to run and play with much of anything. He will chase anything if it's under something. You know, like your hand under the covers or something like that. Tinkerbell (female and older), on the other hand, loves to chase paper balls. We will take either a receipt or a page from a junior legal pad and wad it up. She will entertain herself for a good 20-30 minutes chasing that ball. We can throw it underhand up in the air and she will jump for it, do a twist, and bat the ball across the room, then chase after it. The cats have a basket of toys in the living room, but the only thing they will take out, Sammy gets this one we bought that has a crinkle sound and long legs and will remove it, swing it around, then curl up on top of it and sleep. Tinkerbell has a beloved red and white stuffed Christmas sticking that she will remove and carry around. It is not uncommon to find it in the oddest places. Just this morning we found it in the shower. Yesterday, it was under my mother's bed pillow. If the cats dump the basket of toys out, I can look at them and tell them to clean it up, and they will pick everything up and put in back in the basket.

Would like to see a video of that!

Back