What did you learn today? Part II

I learned purlple is the new hair color trend. I already seen a lot girls with it. I am tempted but might not be a wise idea. I am thinking dirty blonde

In my area purple hair <hair of various non-traditional colors> is not a new thing- was pretty common when I went to high school in the 90's.

I recently added some color to my hair and there was some purple and some red I had them put in....streaks or section , not fully any one color.

In my area purple hair <hair of various non-traditional colors> is not a new thing- was pretty common when I went to high school in the 90's.

I recently added some color to my hair and there was some purple and some red I had them put in....streaks or section , not fully any one color.

At my job, we have a cosmetology program. I already seen about 4 or 5 girls with violet hair. I love it! I don't think my boss would be thrilled seeing his interpreter with violet hair:laugh2: or maybe he don't care , IDK :giggle:

:Dyeah I like sometimes to try different things.

Don't know if your boss would care - it'd be cool if s/he didn't, I've had bosses that I know wouldn't care - but my guess is for official-ness <interpreting> colored hair technically isn't recommended.

:)

:Dyeah I like sometimes to try different things.

Don't know if your boss would care - it'd be cool if s/he didn't, I've had bosses that I know wouldn't care - but my guess is for official-ness <interpreting> colored hair technically isn't recommended.

:)

Me too, experiment with different hair color to make a change :) Right, don't know about my boss if he would care lol Right, interpreting must avoid these colors like purple , pink , green or any non traditional hair color .

I learned that the strange man that has shown up at my house three different times is trying to serve me a subpoena. This has to do with the car accident I was involved in a year and a half ago. Not sure which insurance side this is for but I do know that my insurance company has not been paid any funds. The other driver was totally at fault, written up as such in the police report and she was also ticketed. Her insurance turned down my claim for medical damages and stated I must sue them. She friggin totalled my car and her own when she rear ended me between 35-40mph. She never had a chance to slam on her breaks. If this ever happens again, I will lawyer up big time. I'm still in physical therapy for my neck issues.

Oh, Angel, I'm sorry. What a pain to have to deal with that. Hugs.

Oh, Angel, I'm sorry. What a pain to have to deal with that. Hugs.

Thank you AlleyCat:ty:
We told the guy trying to serve me that I would be home all day after 2pm, hasn't shown up yet. I've never been in this situation before, we shall see how it all turns out soon I guess.

I learned that the strange man that has shown up at my house three different times is trying to serve me a subpoena. This has to do with the car accident I was involved in a year and a half ago. Not sure which insurance side this is for but I do know that my insurance company has not been paid any funds. The other driver was totally at fault, written up as such in the police report and she was also ticketed. Her insurance turned down my claim for medical damages and stated I must sue them. She friggin totalled my car and her own when she rear ended me between 35-40mph. She never had a chance to slam on her breaks. If this ever happens again, I will lawyer up big time. I'm still in physical therapy for my neck issues.

Would it be too late to get a lawyer now to help you? I got a lawyer when my car was totaled by a guy , he was 100% at fault . This was in 1995 and I still hurt from the accident. I got hit on my temple and was knocked out cold. What was the reason the woman insurance turned you down , did she have too many accidents already?

I learned , I need a clone:giggle: Doing all the tasks in one day was tiresome.

I learned that a guy I used to date is living with the mother of his two babies (2 year old and newborn) and his lover who also lives with them. So glad that I didnt end up with him!

I learned that a guy I used to date is living with the mother of his two babies (2 year old and newborn) and his lover who also lives with them. So glad that I didnt end up with him!

That's an interesting triangle. One that usually never works out well!

That's an interesting triangle. One that usually never works out well!

When I was dating him, I learned that he was dating his best friend who would be his wife. That was 12 years ago...one of my very good friends here in MD is very good friends with her and poor thing gets stuck in the middle sometimes as the wife really hates me with a passion. Well, she ended up with him but he cheated on her recently and had 2 babies with one of her friends. Since that, she has vetted revenge on me even though I had nothing to do with it. I didn't even know he was dating her when he dated me and as soon as I found out, I dropped him like a hot potato. Sometimes some things don't make sense. Lol

I learned that Alex disabled the PM feature due to forum upgrade. :hmm:

I learned my PM box is no longer available :dunno:

I learned I'll have to get used to the bright white paint on our new AD home for now.

*puts on sunglasses*

I learned about this new forum.

I used bright version of AD forum since I joined in 2005.

Back