What did you get (or give) for Mother's day?

My son Austin gave me this for Mother's day.. :)

Attachments

• mothersgift.jpg
    mothersgift.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 54
I got my mom two cards, cupcakes and something else- I dont remember but she liked it.

The day of mother's day isn't good time for me !! We already brought the stuffs for my mom... and I tried call my mom and discover that She isn't home and nobody knew where she is... I have been call her many times yesterday !! I feel so waste my times ... OFC I am very upset about that ... I was very forward to see her ... what so suck for that !

i'm gave to my mom ..big flowers & card and cake too.. it was fun and great with my mom.. :)

I got my mom a hilarious card, my mom in law a nice card, and my grandma a "Pooh, the Bear" card. My boys got me a green stuffed teddy bear with "I love you, Mom" on the tummy and a candle in a fragile bucket! My husband got me an expensive printer/scanner/fax/copier for my birthday and Mother's day gift. :thumb:

I gave mom a card that says "know why i love butterflies? (I forgot what the answer to that was) know why I love you? same (something)." She loves butterflies.

I gave my mum a metal lantern. She loves candles and it looks like an antique lantern, with glass around candle. She loved it. Also gave her a card.

I still haven't gave my mother something for mothers day. Things came up to make it difficult for me to go and see her.

I plan to give her a card. And a big hug and kisses.

Didnt get to see my mother or give her something all weekend fer mothers day since I had to work ..aaauuuuuggghhhh

AH Man, I went to Walmart and got her the cheapest things all under 5 dollars.. dish soap, laundry soap, sponge, paper towel, window cleaner, and black garbage bags!! Her fave things!!
It was a joke, she loved it.. so dont be like omg you're soo mean pinkdork! im not lol.. we have sense of humor in this family hehe.
britties

Originally posted by PiNKDoRK
AH Man, I went to Walmart and got her the cheapest things all under 5 dollars.. dish soap, laundry soap, sponge, paper towel, window cleaner, and black garbage bags!! Her fave things!!
It was a joke, she loved it.. so dont be like omg you're soo mean pinkdork! im not lol.. we have sense of humor in this family hehe.
britties

If you want to make a nasty joke. Tell her that you got them all from the nearby junkyard.

Heehee

Back