What Did You Get For X-Mas?

Juanita

Reaction score
Some opens their presents on today.. some holds out til midnight. For those that has already opened the presents, WHAT DID YOU GET?? For those that is waiting til XMAS.. TELL ME TOMORROW! :)

I hope I get $ :D

I've opened just one tonight and I got a lava lamp. :P

i have it a gift from my parents. it was condom for protect sex my girlfriend. :) it was jokeing..

i got video camera, 2 sweaters, candies, tapes for video camera, kwiss shoes white, sheets for my bed, lamp with fishes, candles,gloves n most stuff in stock from my parents.. i has SO GREAT time today!!!!:D

so far, i got 2 new shirts and money... more to come tmw for x mas and my mom's side family :)

I recently played the White Elephant Game. During the game, I got the following:
  • a "Precious Couples" wall calendar (it was taken away by someone else)
  • The Incredibles keychain of Mr. Incredible (it was taken away by someone else)
  • FM/AM mini-radio (I traded it with my sister's friend for a barefood bottle-opener keychain because I have no use for the mini-radio)
  • pizza cutter (I hid it somewhere in the kitchen because I have no use for it)
  • two PhatBoyz cars (it was taken away by someone else, but taken back later)
    http://www.phatboyzcars.com
I will be opening my real gifts tomorrow morning. :thumb:

We opened our gifts tonight, per megladon's family's tradition. What did I get?

- crocheted blanket (megladon's parents)
- an antique vase (pink with maroon roses) (megladon's parents)
- pj set with shorts and pants (my mom)
- terry cloth robe (my mom)
- a collection of arcade games for gamecube (megladon)
- harry potter and the chamber of secrets for gamecube (megladon)
- trivial pursuit 90's edition (megladon)

I think thats about all I got.. Im perfectly happy because I had a good time tonight.. We invited my mom to come with us to spend xmas eve at megladon's parent's house.. it was just really nice. :)

I got two shirts, shoes, iron and iron board.... doormats..... set of navitiy....from my family....

oh i got pj pant of her favorte NASCAR, blanket of my favorite character cartoon and chain for pant from my gf...

nothing big.

XBOX system, controller S, and underground 2 game.
DVD movie of "Brand of Brothers."
"Emegency-kits" for my SUV.
Two new NIV bible books and one book about faithful.
Extra power-plug for my SUV.

I dont often get big things from XMAS, because my birthday date is excalty 30 days before DEC 25. My birthday- NOV 25, lol.

Crazymanw00t said:
nothing big.

XBOX system, controller S, and underground 2 game.
DVD movie of "Brand of Brothers."
"Emegency-kits" for my SUV.
Two new NIV bible books and one book about faithful.
Extra power-plug for my SUV.

I dont often get big things from XMAS, because my birthday date is excalty 30 days before DEC 25. My birthday- NOV 25, lol.
It sucks to have a birthday near a holiday. I have a friend whose birthday is near the end of November. Because of that, his parents felt it was best to give him only one or two gifts since Christmas was coming up. Heh!

Good thing my birthday is in April! Hehehe!

Oh yeah... what did I get for Christmas?
  • navy blue sweater
  • two jeans
  • Pacman T-shirt
  • "Know Your Roots" Nintendo controller T-shirt
  • "I Am No Longer A Danger To Society" T-shirt
  • navy blue basketball shorts
  • navy blue sweatpants
  • puzzles book
  • "Manga: 60 Years of Japanese Comics" book (manga history)
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echos for Gamecube
  • $40 cash
  • purple/pink Tommy Hilfiger button-up dress shirt
That's all I can think of at the moment. ;)

I got a gold ring with names of five children next to each birthstone from my husband for christmas! It was very special. I got other nice presents from family members and also beautiful gold cross necklace and Angel poem picture from Angel and Roadrunner. Thanks so much, Angel and RR! :hug:

Oooh wonderful presents you guys!

My DH got me a KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer (Cinnamon color), cookie pan, cake pan, cooking pan, KitchenAid FPPA Mixer Attachment Pack for Stand Mixers (different slicing style), Alias DVD, a beautiful Christmas card and lots of xoxo's My daughter got me a MP3 player by ZEN Micro for my car Holds 2500 songs. I added a song "Black Cat" by Janet Jackson on the list because Ally loves her and she always rocks her head LOL so cute! Ooh, I've got lots of cooking and baking to do JKJK I love 'em all!

What I got for Christmas

I got:

$350 bucks
Heating blanket
Taxi Season 1 DVD
Kill Bill Volume 2 DVD
Elf DVD
$20 gift cerficate to Best Buy

Then I went on a DVD shopping spree and got:

Golden Girls Season 1 DVD
Garfield and Friends Volume 2 DVD
Magnum P.I. Season 1 DVD
Kill Bill Volume 1 DVD
Saved By The Bell Seasons 3 and 4 DVD
Tom and Jerry Spotlight Collection DVD
SpongeBob Squarepants Season 2 DVD

Now I'm almost broke, ahh! I'm so addicted to DVDs! :D

Katzie said:
Oooh wonderful presents you guys!

My DH got me a KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer (Cinnamon color), cookie pan, cake pan, cooking pan, KitchenAid FPPA Mixer Attachment Pack for Stand Mixers (different slicing style), Alias DVD, a beautiful Christmas card and lots of xoxo's My daughter got me a MP3 player by ZEN Micro for my car Holds 2500 songs. I added a song "Black Cat" by Janet Jackson on the list because Ally loves her and she always rocks her head LOL so cute! Ooh, I've got lots of cooking and baking to do JKJK I love 'em all!

A mixer! I totally want one although i'd probably never use it but it wld look good in my kitchen :P

What did I give to my family/friends for xmas?

my parents: I bought airplane tickets to come and visit them!
my mum: a movie DVD
my dad: coin proof set
sister: three way laser leveling tool
sister's wife: gift card to starbucks, as well as gift set from Starbucks
niece: gift card to fye
nephew: gift card to fye
best friend: fleece pullover, magnets
best friend's daughter: game boy advance game
best friend's son: game boy advance game
grandmother: card with money
uncle: card with money
my boyfriend: new alarm clock, a glass vase thingie, a water bottle for hiking, a tshirt, cologne, subscription to his favourite home decorating magazine, might get one more in Canada
a Canadian friend: (undisclosed, as she might look into this page)
Canadian friend's boyfriend: (ditto)
Zoey (my family dog): tons of treats

It was a great Christmas of GIVING. ;)

I am too embarassed to admit what I got for Christmas. Actually, I was a very spoiled woman this year. I won't go into listing what I got but the best part was GIVING!

I invited this 85 year old man to be my date for my familys Christmas Dinner. He was so thrilled and wore his best suit. My family was skeptical because I have never invited a total stranger into our house for holidays but I wanted to cheer this man up. He has no local family or friends so I wanted to make sure that he will have a wonderful Christmas.

I brought him over and my family fell in love with him and his twinkling blue eyes. He was treated like a king.

After I took him back home, he gave me a huge tight hug and thanked me for being a such wonderful caring woman. His words alone are the best Christmas gift I got this year :)

also i add this, i got gifts from ^Angel^ and RR, tweety head shake when sit on table, tweety ball for put tree, gold bear on it put tree, and soft gingerbread put on tree too but i will save it til next year when i move my own place.. THANKS ^ANGEL^ AND RR!!!

pinkster said:
A mixer! I totally want one although i'd probably never use it but it wld look good in my kitchen :P
I won't tell if you won't tell LOL though having a mixer like that in your kitchen would make you look like a professional chef! Now that's cool :cool:

Katzie said:
I won't tell if you won't tell LOL though having a mixer like that in your kitchen would make you look like a professional chef! Now that's cool :cool:

Actually I have the same mixer as you do but it is in olive green. I ve had it for a few years yet I have never used it. I have it on my kitchen counter and it misleads people into thinking Im this domestic goddess. :lol:

Hope that you won't be like me - but use it frequently :fingersx:

Heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back