What did you dream last night?

I dreamed she was still alive...... Happens now and then.

I have dreams of lost love ones too, from time to time. Talk to them like they are still here. One is a beloved friend and the other is my Grandmother. I hate waking up from these dreams. I miss them so much.

I dreamed I ate radioactive sushi and got pregnant. My child was born with a normal body but with two necks and two complete heads. They were joined at the base of the neck(s) and shared one body. Freaky.

I dreamed that the world was run by cats and the dogs were the ones doing menial labor. Humans were the caretakers.

I dreamed I had gone back to Tyson and when I walked into the plant I was given a standing ovation from the trimmers and USDA inspectors. Now if I can just figure out which door I went into the plant would determine if I was a trimmer or USDA!

I dreamed there was an armed intruder in my house and I chased them off with a shoe...... :lol: I have a gun in every room and I chose a shoe.

I've not dreamed yet, but I am about to!

TXGolfer - why in Zeus's ass would you choose a shoe?? :lol:

I had a weird dream.... I had dream that I was talking to my future mother in law and we got into agurement about something about deaf culture and I was strongly disagreement with her that I threw the broom down and ran out of the building. Then somehow I was running and running, kept running away from the situation and somehow I have joined the race. There my Fiancee found me.

It was indeed strange dream and it didn't make sense at all.

I don't always remember dreams (maybe once or twice a week I do), but last night I had a vivid one. I had a dream that I was in the passenger seat of a car that two of my friends were taking turns driving. Two of my other friends were sitting in the back. The male driver was driving past a police cruiser when his lights flicked on. Suddenly, the female driver ended up in the driver's seat. She pulled over and immediately got out of the car. She began screaming and cursing at the officer, explaining to him that he had no right to pull her over. I was unaware as to what the actual problem was; I couldn't really understand anything but the swearing. This is out of character for her. Suddenly, the male driver appeared out of nowhere and was arguing with the female driver about who was at fault. The male driver wasn't swearing, but the female was. Suddenly, everyone got out of the car and the female driver pointed me out to the cop. I heard her tell him that I was at fault and that I was actually driving. She called me a "fat c**t" several times over. I began cursing and screaming at her saying that it wasn't my fault. It was a really interesting fiasco. :P

The funny thing is, tonight at dinner I was asked what I was screaming about at 6 in the morning. :lol:

Last edited:
I dreamed I was in a church playing the piano and singing a song to a girl. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

I dreamed about a wedding between the parents of one of my friends. We were trying to get them married on a very strict timetable for some reason, and the bride kept freaking out and delaying the apparently very important schedule so I was getting annoyed and started bribing her with stuff until I was finally able to get her down the aisle. Very strange.

Last edited:
I dreamed our house was done and just 3 months later MIL died and we had 2 houses to deal with.

Weird dream...

Featuring a huge stuffed white bunny and two cops. Mistakes made in my personalised business cards....Made a complaint. Cops end up at the door because of it! They thought I was a criminal they were looking for. :confused:

Ooh, hope that is not prophetic.

Hope not too, but if so at least it won't mean 2 mortgages. Her house is totally paid off and she has enough in savings to pay off the mortgage we have to take out. Then the new house will be rental property and income.

No dreams - too much pain and discomfort, so almost no sleep.

Back