What did you dream last night?

I had a dream I was in someone's truck listening to Christian radio. Weird - I don't listen to the radio.

I dreamed she was still alive...... Happens now and then.

Do you talk with her? I know how you feel. It is so sad if you wake up right afterward.

Sure do. I e en ask ?s and get answers. Of course it is my brain answering but it somehow feels better. Scenes where Monk would talk to Trudy in the show Monk remind me of those dreams

I dreamed that this hearing guy and I had just "forgotten" we were dating. Then at the college we remembered and started acting like it. And we spoke to each other.
This guy has a pretty mouth. ;)

I had a weird dream about my daughter. I was getting on to her about something and all she did was give me evil laughs. and the more I tried to talk to her the more she laughed. So I grabbed her and put her over my lap, and started spanking her. She just continued to laugh. It was a sinister laugh, scary to me. I let her go and I woke up.

Weird!!!!

I hugged my 14 year old daughter this morning, told her how much I love her and for her to stay sweet and lovable.

She just looked at me oddly.

I had very good dream last night... I had dream about the Wedding, it was a beautiful wedding for Richard and I and I also had dream about going to Honeymoon in Florida and going to Las Vegas for Deaf Expo 2012.

I sure hope our wedding will be beautiful as it was in my dream, our wedding will be in July 2012. So looking forward to it and is pretty darn excited about it. :)

I had two weird dreams last night.

First one, I dreamed that I was a wedding photographer with tarynrenae as my assistant and my camera was malfunctioning. Guess who the wedding was for... *drum roll* Our own Dixie.

Messed up, man. Completely random as well.

My second dream had another ADer in it as well... I dreamed that I was back in school or a camp of some sort. There were people sitting at picnic tables and I kept moving closer and closer to a particular ADer. Then someone handed me a magazine that had naked girls in it and asked me to check it out. Then the ADer disappeared, nowhere to be found. :(

AD, stop getting in my dreams.

First one, I dreamed that I was a wedding photographer with tarynrenae as my assistant and my camera was malfunctioning. Guess who the wedding was for... *drum roll* Our own Dixie.

My second dream had another ADer in it as well... I dreamed that I was back in school or a camp of some sort. There were people sitting at picnic tables and I kept moving closer and closer to a particular ADer. Then someone handed me a magazine that had naked girls in it and asked me to check it out. Then the ADer disappeared, nowhere to be found. :(

Typical. I'm always the assistant, never the photographer. ;)

I dreamed that there was this blast of weather that made all the grass and trees and such grow, everything was nice and green, there was no flooding anywhere, no snow in the USA and no bad weather anywhere in the world.

I dreamed I was riding around "town" with a guy and there were subtle/comforting hints that he was the "right one" for me. Where the heck is this guy now that I'm awake? :D

I dreamed I worked for the BAU in the FBI. For some reason we were investigating elder abuse, and I don't think anyone even died.

:shock: I don't have any plans of getting remarried. I'm not even dating anyone currently. But out of curiosity, who was I marrying and what was I wearing? :lol:

:shock: I don't have any plans of getting remarried. I'm not even dating anyone currently. But out of curiosity, who was I marrying and what was I wearing? :lol:

Haha, I don't really remember. It was a cowboy though at least. And the wedding took place in a nice hotel. Don't even remember your dress.

I had a really weird dream last night.

I apparently decided that having a chemical addiction was a bad thing, and checked myself into rehab. For caffeine addiction. And then while in rehab, I completely melted down. Not, y'know, because of pain and headaches and the like, but because I couldn't decide whether I wanted to actually give up the caffeine. It was really weird.

I could concurrently hear myself saying "No, that's the addiction talking, you need to control your life" while also saying "But I *like* caffeine, and it's helpful for things like waking up and paying attention to things".

I dreamed that I was a detective and I went to my high school reunion to find that people were killing each other. I figured that it was a cult within my class who wanted to get rid of non cult people.

Back