What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink more water people. Either that, or go with the one thing a doctor prescribed for a family member. A prune juice milkshake. ugh!!

PFH stated that it was the medicine he was on that caused his "problem". That happens.

Drink more water people. Either that, or go with the one thing a doctor prescribed for a family member. A prune juice milkshake. ugh!!

Alright...*getting myself my 6th glass of water*

Prune juice milkshake sounds gross but if it helps, hey..why not?

I do drink a ton of water due to my kidney issues :P its crazy.

But yep, painkillers will make you stall in that department.. sigh. but it feels sooo great when it is out.

I do drink a ton of water due to my kidney issues :P its crazy.

But yep, painkillers will make you stall in that department.. sigh. but it feels sooo great when it is out.

really you have cause kidney I remember pop cause my kideny worst! be careful

Perhaps her behavior is because she's bored. She already knows the stuff?

The way her teacher explained it to me is that she is hateful to her other classmates and that she gets angry over small things. I just hope this isn't the beginning of something much worse, her father was like this but on a much larger scale and worse state. I want to nip it in the bud before it gets worse.

Her school is very small so advanced placement is very limited. Hopefully when she is older she can be tested for G.T. and be placed in that. She will get to do advanced learning skills once a week with other G.T. students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back