What did you do today? Part II

I have read a book. Teased hubby a bunch for being OLD. (he's 54 today) done some mending for a neighbor. Took MIL for her hair appointment and she took me to a late lunch/early dinner. Cooked dinner for my family and now we are getting ready to go look at Christmas lights. I am driving, but hubby is also taking his glasses in case I can't drive back home.

i did having fun today. now i go packing and i will be moving live my friend house for while.

I go my brother wedding...now wait for reception, but I may not attend reception. Beautiful wedding though...

Shopping....came home to find some friends waiting on us in the parking lot....Finally...we're getting the Christmas Spirit!...Am so looking forward to 2012....good riddance to 2011 !...Such a bad year for us....
And I also (for the 1st time in years and years) bought a bottle of Champagne for Xmas Eve....

Wirelessly posted

Tonight was the Beckenham Deaf Club Christmas party. It was lots of fun, various games were played, nice food and nice company. Long day out for me, out at class first then on to the christmas party so now definitely ready for some sleep :)

Only downside was getting a £70 fine as apparently my car park ticket was not 'displayed correctly' grrr. Oh well I will not let it spoil a lovely evening. I hope everyone else had a lovely evening too.

Wirelessly posted

Sunshine said:
I go my brother wedding...now wait for reception, but I may not attend reception. Beautiful wedding though...

I am glad the wedding went well :)

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Shopping....came home to find some friends waiting on us in the parking lot....Finally...we're getting the Christmas Spirit!...Am so looking forward to 2012....good riddance to 2011 !...Such a bad year for us....
And I also (for the 1st time in years and years) bought a bottle of Champagne for Xmas Eve....

Sorry you had a bad year I hope 2012 will be a great year for you :)

Working from 7 am to 11 pm today. With my recent $2 an hour raise, it will make a huge difference on my paycheck. :)

I goweddingreceptiontoo heh why that notvspaces hmm? Weird.n so much alcohol at wedding,m then I walk home? Long walki sold cold now ok bye bye bed time nor

Wedding

I goweddingreceptiontoo heh why that notvspaces hmm? Weird.n so much alcohol at wedding,m then I walk home? Long walki sold cold now ok bye bye bed time nor

Sounds like you had a great time.:angel:

I hate on headache pain on suffer life worst illneess wholes on terribles fail!

Saw extended family yesterday & it wasn't at a wedding or a funeral. My cousin-in-law invited her late husband's side of the family (who live nearby) to dinner. Though we rarely get together, we always have a good time when we do.

Working from 7 am to 3 pm at my 2nd job today. Can't wait until my winter break which will start this Friday at 1pm. I hope this week goes by fast!

Gonna be a very nice and cozy & lazy day!...We're staying in, still in our PJ's...watching TV...and just being lazy for a change.....Thinking of going out for dinner late in the evening...and do some browsing around at the stores in the Mall...Our pets, Anita & "Sid" are lapping up the attention from the boys...am excited about "Taz", another Pomeranian we will get after Xmas.

i do nothing browse internet surf website then i go leave go back my ex apartment :ugh: for go packing my tings. giorgos offer letting me stay his house 1 week. i accept :)

Back