What did you do today? Part II

i do nothing browse internet surf website then i go leave go back my ex apartment :ugh: for go packing my tings. giorgos offer letting me stay his house 1 week. i accept :)

Why do I think it's kind of heartless of you to do that to your ex? Instantaneously moving onto a new man that you nearly cheated on your ex with?

Do you have any idea how much it hurts him?

And staying at your new boy's place for a week is just a bit too much since you just started dating him. What if he isn't all that you've ever wanted in a man? Sure, he's hot, but he's obviously into this for sex.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. You're young and have plenty more to learn after all. Just be careful.

Why do I think it's kind of heartless of you to do that to your ex? Instantaneously moving onto a new man that you nearly cheated on your ex with?

And staying at your new boy's place for a week is just a bit too much since you just started dating him. What if he isn't all that you've ever wanted in a man? Sure, he's hot, but he's obviously into this for sex.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. You're young and have plenty more to learn after all. Just be careful.

i am not heartless....yes i know it wrong cheating on my ex boyfriend but i never cheat on him before. and he did mocking me bec i am deaf...he start it first not me. he make me feel horrible ugly and audist attitude. i broken up with him yesterday, bec i am sick of him for not accepting deaf. he not let me have deaf lifestyle! say VP is stupid, say i need speech therapy, say asl look weird and lazy for learn it. we not good communication. giorgos is hearing and we just good friend become close. he is sweetie and learn asl but i not want relationship yet. my ex HURT me first. he call me chubby all time and nose down on deafs people... i so sick of it so i meet giorgos and well he make me happy.

i ain't accept stay with man if he making me feel bad of myself. i do not want be alike doormat keep my mouth shut and accepting closemind man.

lol..... defending a guy who was abusive....

Much, much agreed! And it being so close to Christmas!...No matter the situation, we all need to show compassion and kindness to each other.....And moving into a new boyfriend's apartment after only one date?.....

Doesnt matter. As far as I saw it, the relationship was over a long time ago.

It does matter.

Not cheating and just leaving the relationship makes you a better person in the situation.

Now after what she has done, people will look at her the wrong way and wonder why she did all that without knowing the entire story.

Say no to cheating!

Much, much agreed! And it being so close to Christmas!...No matter the situation, we all need to show compassion and kindness to each other.....And moving into a new boyfriend's apartment after only one date?.....

We should show compassion and kindness, regardless of what time of the year it is. Just because "oh hey, it's christmas! we should fornicate and be merry" .... Doesn't fly with me.

not judgement me please. 2 wrong not make right, i am human make bad mistake seomtime ok? i should broken up with him before but i too scare. now i am strong woman and i cheat on him bec he make me want revenge prove him "I AM NOT UGLY GIRL I CAN GET MEN" he say, "you not beautiful enough for get other men and you so stupid too" YES I DOES KNOW I AM LOW MIND....BUT I PROVE SHOW HIM I CAN DOING GOOD WITHOUT HIM.

It does matter.

Not cheating and just leaving the relationship makes you a better person in the situation.

Now after what she has done, people will look at her the wrong way and wonder why she did all that without knowing the entire story.

Say no to cheating!

Doesn't fragment her in my point of view at all. Matter of a fact, I'm actually inspired, and think all ladies should be. This is a lady who took the situation under her control. She denied the guy of the opportunity to pull her down.

not judgement me please. 2 wrong not make right, i am human make bad mistake seomtime ok? i should broken up with him before but i too scare. now i am strong woman and i cheat on him bec he make me want revenge prove him "I AM NOT UGLY GIRL I CAN GET MEN" he say, "you not beautiful enough for get other men and you so stupid too" YES I DOES KNOW I AM LOW MIND....BUT I PROVE SHOW HIM I CAN DOING GOOD WITHOUT HIM.

I think you're intelligent.

I understand completely and I never meant to judge you, just pointed out why there was no compassion on your part not knowing what was really going on.

Cheating is never the best way out.

Hey, in my opinion... The best revenge? Leave him and find a better man who will treat you right. Your ex's ego will feel deflated. Doesn't require cheating.

Doesn't fragment her in my point of view at all. Matter of a fact, I'm actually inspired, and think all ladies should be. This is a lady who took the situation under her control. She denied the guy of the opportunity to pull her down.

A very face palm worthy moment.

Do you know what you just said? That you support cheating as a method of revenge?

wow u aint know my story with boyfriend . i doesnt care if close christmas. he hurt me bad many time and he not good person. Giorgos better man and openmind deaf culture, i feeling comfortable good time chat with him bec he is my new friend. i doesnt care if person think me slut, but ex boyfriend not treat me good. CHEATING IS WRONG I KNOW BUT I WAS FUCK HURT OF EX BOYFRIEND. AUDIST AND JUDGEMENT MY LOOK. I THINK WITH MY HEART NOT LOGIC. I DID BREAK UP HIM AYWAY, AND I NOT CARE IF people think crazy me move in with giorgos for 1 week. giorgos my good friend now

sorry lanapoo im not yell at you. yes you right cheating wrong, but i was very angry not think straight

A very face palm worthy moment.

Do you know what you just said? That you support cheating as a method of revenge?

Not at all. You and I have perspective on sexual relationships on the entirely opposite spectrum. You're strictly monogamous where I am a polyamorous.

She had a date, then left the relationship right after. That is fine in my book because it does not emotionally drag things around.

wow u aint know my story with boyfriend . i doesnt care if close christmas. he hurt me bad many time and he not good person. Giorgos better man and openmind deaf culture, i feeling comfortable good time chat with him bec he is my new friend. i doesnt care if person think me slut, but ex boyfriend not treat me good. CHEATING IS WRONG I KNOW BUT I WAS FUCK HURT OF EX BOYFRIEND. AUDIST AND JUDGEMENT MY LOOK. I THINK WITH MY HEART NOT LOGIC. I DID BREAK UP HIM AYWAY, AND I NOT CARE IF people think crazy me move in with giorgos for 1 week. giorgos my good friend now

Do you want to know what I really think?

That you should learn how to love yourself first before moving on so quickly. It's clear that you were very hurt. I was hurt in my previous relationship and I've discovered that the best way to heal is to be on your own, with your own real friends and family.

And your Giorgos is your rebound. Rebounds never last long.

And not to mention, from what it seems - she has known the guy for a longer while than just "one date."

let you all know, i never cheating before. but this very bad relationship. he make me losing self esteem

Do you want to know what I really think?

That you should learn how to love yourself first before moving on so quickly. It's clear that you were very hurt. I was hurt in my previous relationship and I've discovered that the best way to heal is to be on your own, with your own real friends and family.

And your Giorgos is your rebound. Rebounds never last long.

She is very well aware of this relationship with Giorgos not being a long term relationship, fyi.

Back