What did you do today? Part II

i did have sex with girogos yesterday, but he also my good friend. he say our relationship not change with sex and he want be close friend me

Do you want to know what I really think?

That you should learn how to love yourself first before moving on so quickly. It's clear that you were very hurt. I was hurt in my previous relationship and I've discovered that the best way to heal is to be on your own, with your own real friends and family.

And your Giorgos is your rebound. Rebounds never last long.

So true!...and if takes some people a life time to adhere to these wise words....

let you all know, i never cheating before. but this very bad relationship. he make me losing self esteem

Everyone makes a mistake and you learn from it. Cheating doesn't help you feel like a better person at all. Having sex with new people really doesn't help either.

You just need to be on your own, embrace yourself, be who you once were before you met your ex. :)

That's what I'm doing right now with my cross-country move and to be honest, I feel so much better! I've never been happier with myself in such a long time.

Now you know from the experience that cheating isn't really worth it at all. I destroyed my ex by simply getting up and leaving. You could do that. I made my ex fall to his knees and cry for me to stay here for him. I said no. You could do the same.

Everyone makes a mistake and you learn from it. Cheating doesn't help you feel like a better person at all. Having sex with new people really doesn't help either.

You just need to be on your own, embrace yourself, be who you once were before you met your ex. :)

That's what I'm doing right now with my cross-county move and to be honest, I feel so much better! I've never been happier with myself in such a long time.

Now you know from the experience that cheating isn't really worth it at all. I destroyed my ex by simply getting up and leaving. You could do that. I made my ex fall to his knees and cry for me to stay here for him. I said no. You could do the same.

if he beg me back, i say HELL TO THE NO. i am strong woman without him. i have good friend and family supportive. he think i will be lonely and invalid rest my life but it not true

if he beg me back, i say HELL TO THE NO. i am strong woman without him. i have good friend and family supportive. he think i will be lonely and invalid rest my life but it not true

Good, keep it up. You deserve better anyway. Just don't use people to make yourself feel better. Only it can be done on your own.

I trust this woman knows herself more than you know her. Check this post out. http://www.alldeaf.com/1996262-post3.html

This is the reason I am not worried in the slightest bit.

Women can put on a "strong" face, but deep down they have a heart.

You don't know how women work. ;) All I can say is that she just has to embrace herself and not sleep around. It doesn't make herself any better.

Women can put on a "strong" face, but deep down they have a heart.

You don't know how women work. ;) All I can say is that she just has to embrace herself and not sleep around. It doesn't make herself any better.

Are you saying that no women can be polyamorous?

Good, keep it up. You deserve better anyway. Just don't use people to make yourself feel better. Only it can be done on your own.

thank you. well i discuss with giorgos and i did tell him that i want us good friendship. i dont want using him for sex. he know i do not wanting relationship and he did respecting to my decide

thank you. well i discuss with giorgos and i did tell him that i want us good friendship. i dont want using him for sex. he know i do not wanting relationship and he did respecting to my decide

There, problem solved. You have communication intact. Both of you guys are clear on what you want.

That's good. As long as you both discuss that and understand what it's about or it'd just cause more problems and confusion.

If women want to have friends with benefits, I'd rather have them in a good state of mind and well aware instead of using people to get past their own pain and broken heart.

To leave a lady in a good state of mind - one shouldn't chastise her for cheating. :cool2:

truth i did losing love for my ex boyfriend. he make me feel disgust and i am happy broken up him yesterday. i lose emotional attach to my ex. i will change new number, block his email and not let him contacts me. he cannot making me love him again

truth i did losing love for my ex boyfriend. he make me feel disgust and i am happy broken up him yesterday. i lose emotional attach to my ex. i will change new number, block his email and not let him contacts me. he cannot making me love him again

Good idea.

Back