What did you do today? Part II

I worked on my website for the business that I plan to start. When I'm happy with how it looks I will upload it to my business blog.

I got up at 6:45 AM. Arrived at school at 7:20. I was late taking my morning Fianl exam because I thought the class started at its regular time at 8AM. So, I was waiting in the cold until I seen a bunch of my classmates walk out the door, and I hurried and ran in to take the test. Then I turned in some paperwork for the school. For the rest of the day, I took my last final exam, and walked home. Now I am online. What about you? What did you do today?

I am thinking I am procrastinating a little, and I should go to the store and get things for eggnog, so that is what I am going to do. :)

I'm working on a web page for my business which will open sometime in Jan. My web page is starting to look very professional.

I ran around doing some business...called the doctor, got some new meds for nausea, as he wants me to still take those meds that make me sick!....also drove around early AM with a friend...looking and searching for any whereabouts of someone (a relative) that has been missing for months....no luck with that! Am waiting for school to be out as we will buy groceries. Gonna be a lot of 'em, cause school will be out for 2 weeks after tomorrow...and they eat and eat....

Last night went to audie to get new tubes put on my HAs. She showed me how to do it myself and gave me a couple and told me what I need to know in order to order more online. Today, my ears are slightly irritated/sore. Though one tube feels like it might be a tad too long, both ears feel like the tubing is pulling on the mold causing the soreness. I keep giving my ears "a break" and taking the HAs out.

We had our office Holiday luncheon today in the lunch room (catered). I will be going to my monthly widows/widowers dinner tonight (Yay! I usually have to miss them because they're on the same night as my ASL classes). Planning to get Crab Ravioli. Yum, yum.

Other than that, still doing this boring work (helping others out). :(

i am so excite!!!!!!!!!!! i will leave soon for see Giorgios!!!!! he did texting me now. he taking me go to nice restaurant then he take me go to watch funny movie and possible hang out at his house. i am happy for be with him all day, i am excite to learning about him and knowing each other more. but i need be careful!!! not want faint because he make my heart is melt and so hottie man nice body!! thank god boyfriend is busy work all day and go his mother house.

I have been procrastinating too. I MUST get laundry done today or I will have nothing to wear for DNO tonight :lol:

Packing up everything still...Setting few things aside for the trip, like my camera and coolers.

I need more tape and plastic wrap... Sigh. Off to home depot I go.

Also planning on stuffing all of my Pyrex collection into my carry on so I can bring it home for Christmas instead of in a moving truck and risk them breaking.

i am so excite!!!!!!!!!!! i will leave soon for see Giorgios!!!!! he did texting me now. he taking me go to nice restaurant then he take me go to watch funny movie and possible hang out at his house. i am happy for be with him all day, i am excite to learning about him and knowing each other more. but i need be careful!!! not want faint because he make my heart is melt and so hottie man nice body!! thank god boyfriend is busy work all day and go his mother house.

:shock::confused:

Back