What did you do today? Part II

I am tried pretty numerous pretty cold on outside!

Kids Memories

I finally tackled a job that I've been putting off for years.....seperating my 3 boys pictures into albums for them to keep...I've gone thru 4 albums so far and have about 10 or 15 more to go...it's time consuming!...Had to keep hollaring,,,"hey, is this you or Matt?"...and who colored this picture, etc., etc. ....

Lots of reminsing, tho'...found so many pixs that I'd forgotten about....even my own high school superintendent, some of NCSD, etc., etc.

Taking a break, got a headache....And they were argueing...."I don't want that picture, I was fat in there"....well, fat or not, it's going in there and when you get older and leave home, you'll look back and laugh at yourself....

Since I had that medical scare last May I have been thinking about doing this also. 3 big tupperwares, everything from baby books, report cards and their cute little hand prints in clay. RR your right, so easy to get side tracked and start reminiscing. One day I will get it done.

Gave myself a make over after watching online tutorials of how to put on make up correctly...

I feel like a clown now. Quick! Shower! Must rinse off now!

:giggle:....Done the same thing....even had a "make-over" at the mall...came out looking like a clown...felt like the people were all staring at me (and they probably were!)....Some people look better without makeup.

I am tried pretty numerous pretty cold on outside!

It's very cold outside,-7 early this morning and bad weather is here right now. Snow and ice. :eek3:

I just stayed inside all day and I chatted with my elementary friend on fb. Good times. I just watched the Bulls crushed Cavs by 39 points. :lol: GO BULLS!!!

Filled out the financiall part of a scholarship application for my daughter then gave it to her (have a copy on my PC) to take to school this week to get the school to fill in their part and to get a copy of her transcript.

Filled out a paper copy of the parent's portion of the FAFSA application, but still need one more thing, I think. When I get that she can finish her online application and submit it.

Voted early in the morning, and then worked in the yards for about four hours.

It's very cold outside,-7 early this morning and bad weather is here right now. Snow and ice. :eek3:

I just stayed inside all day and I chatted with my elementary friend on fb. Good times. I just watched the Bulls crushed Cavs by 39 points. :lol: GO BULLS!!!

yeah it is very cold serious!! crap I knew stupid! it is very
cool!

recently SK is very highly crazy -37 0.0!

you are serious! oh my god!

I baked a gluten free orange/chocolate cake with a white chocolate glaze.

It's really good!

I worked on getting my computer to stay alive and emailed a friend about possible help I may need regarding it. Took MIL to the hairdresser and then to Denny's. She fell in the parking lot after we ate and skinned her elbow. Manager helped her up and got the scrape cleaned up. She refused an ambulance and said she was fine. We got home and I totally cleaned and scrubbed the scrape and treated it and she is resting in bed. I also cleaned the blood out of her blouse and cleaned the upholstery in my car.

Voted early in the morning, and then worked in the yards for about four hours.

Do you have any idea if voting on Saturday rather than Tuesday makes any difference in the number of people that vote?

text my boyfriend and hang out with my best friend. i sleep over her house. we smoke little weed then playing "just dance" on wii.

text my boyfriend and hang out with my best friend. i sleep over her house. we smoke little weed then playing "just dance" on wii.

Keep in mind this is a public forum, I doubt AD wants to promote recreational drug use.

Apparently the VNG test I had yesterday wasn't so easy after all. My ears hurt and the loud roar in my ears is getting unbearable. Need to get better before all the screaming at the football party tomorrow. Go 49ers!!!!!

Also my two daughters came for a short visit. Hubby had a great talk with them, I guess. Didn't hear a single word:-(

Back