What did you do today? Part II

Wirelessly posted

Today I went to church then went together with all my newly-found Deaf friends from church to a barbecue. Glorious day, sunny and warm, clearest blue sky I have ever seen. Enjoyed the day immensely. :)

it lunch time all i done is eat sandwich so far oh i did pick tv remote up and got bar of choch

Well - I have done laundry, taken son to GameStop for the games he pre-ordered that came in, gone to Lowe's and done some shopping, also had a trip in to WallyWorld.

I was in home all day and shopped at Publix today.

I'm not happy with presidential election in Venezuela. :(

watched football all day long is exactly what me did tuhday. :) I's git all games on tv. I always look fo' good games. it's a wonderful life. :rockon: btw... GO IRISH!!!

Went and paid the storage bill, picked up some groceries then relaxed at home.

yesterday :lol: I have alcholol :whoa almost to gettting xd I got wine my roomate give me wine XD I am good fun! late night!

whoa :D I am final pass quality on test I will ready job :) again next to week I request to job coach final! I am surprised, they said on quality pass test 1 to 72 whoa! I am surprised pass for me whoa! lots of hard for me it is not easy! next week on tuesday I ready on labour Training :)

it is very job pass quality!

Today I am home and right now watching the baseball playoff game. The San Francisco Giants are leading the Reds 8-3 which makes me very happy. :):):)

Got the dogs groomed, visited family, and now siiting in a restaurant wondering if we will possibly get our food in time to eat and go home to watch The Middle.

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
whoa :D I am final pass quality on test I will ready job :) again next to week I request to job coach final! I am surprised, they said on quality pass test 1 to 72 whoa! I am surprised pass for me whoa! lots of hard for me it is not easy! next week on tuesday I ready on labour Training :)

it is very job pass quality!

Congratulations!

Wirelessly posted

Got the kids off to school. Now chilling for a bit before getting on with the day. Didn't get enough sleep last night.

Wirelessly posted

Congratulations!

Thank whoot I am surprised I am lucky! impressive :D it is lucky quality labour !

wow that is great! it is coming soon!

I final got confirm on 2 week approval interprter confirm I am happy!!! interpreter make sure happy for me whew, I am happy for me! no stress :)

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
Wirelessly posted

Congratulations!

Thank whoot I am surprised I am lucky! impressive :D it is lucky quality labour !

wow that is great! it is coming soon!

I final got confirm on 2 week approval interprter confirm I am happy!!! interpreter make sure happy for me whew, I am happy for me! no stress :)

That's wonderful things are going well for you. Will be waiting to know how you get on with your new job training and the progress with CI/s. All the best! :)

Been to 2 libraries, the bank, the grocery store and now I have to go back to the grocery. I forgot the chocolate syrup for the coffee.

Lost my temper with someone and told them off for what they did. Don't feel any better. He denied it. Been fine if he'd just own up to it. Have balls to say something instead of being passive aggressive.

Did you watch baseball? Are you a Reds fan?

I sure did...No, Im not a Reds fan...my family is... :roll: I follow the Indians. I saw Panda hit a homerun, tonite. I watched most of A's game tonite (great game)They just dont give up. 13 games back in June..5 games back with 9 games left and won the west division. I watched most of A's last game of yr. Josh Hamilton missed an easy fly-ball with two outs. :giggle: I cant believe how Yankees won the game tonite...smh. My childhood team is the Cubbies. I hope they end 100+ yrs drought soon. :lol: The team lost over 100 games.. :aw:

Back